51. SHAURYA'S BIRTHDAY LOADING..

"Uh... ahh... ouch... ah Shaurya... it's hurting..." Anokhi groaned in slight pain.

"Shh... just a minute... it's almost out..." Shaurya whispered near her.

"Ahh... aaram se... do it slowly..." she again hissed.

"Uff... I can't do anymore slower..." Shaurya groaned back.

"But it's...aah...." She wiggled in pain.

"Yaar stay still... I can't focus with you shaking this much..." Shaurya complained to her for the nth time.

"Hmm..." she pursed her lips and squeezed her eyes shut, stopping the painful moan.

"yaar anokhi, yeh nahi ho raha...ruko main scissors lekar aata hu " he said normally but little did he know that he hit the wrong nerve.

"DON'T YOU DARE !!!" Anokhi almost shouted. "Khabardaar jo iss baar tumne mere baal kaate hai. I won't leave you !! pehle toh tum mere professor the isiliye maine kuch nahi kaha tha par ab main chalane nahi wali" Anokhi scolded him recalling the incident when her hair had got stuck in shaurya's jacket when they were going to find Aastha.

Shaurya couldn't help but smile hearing her mention those incident and Anokhi had to snap her fingers bringing him out of nostalgia.

"There... it's done..." Shaurya grinned victoriously, having the satisfaction of appreciation for his hard work.

"Ahh finally..." Anokhi breathed in relief, holding her-now free-hair , She rubbed her hair roots on her scalp as it was paining and hurting her

Yes, it was her bunch of hair stuck in the button of shaurya's shirt when she came in his cabin to check for some assignments.

She took out the papers from it while stepping inside his cabin. Exactly in the next moment, Shaurya had pulled her to himself with such force that a handful of her open hair got stuck in his button badly. It was completely entangled and stuck more when she tried to take it out.

A soft painful moan escaped her lips when it stung badly on her scalp while trying to pull out her hair

She glared and yelled at Shaurya for he was the one causing it, although unknowingly, still, it was because of him that she had to face the situation and suffer this pain.

The one thing that can make an otherwise jovial woman mad is the trouble with her hair!

He had apologized genuinely and helped her get her hair free from the clutches of his button. It took him several curses and painful cries from Anokhi to finally get it detangled without causing much damage.

And, here he is grinning at his achievements. He appreciated himself, inwardly, for successfully detangling her hair. Without cutting them off this time (Iykyk)

"You idiot, tumhe mere baalon se kya problem hai ? Jab dekho tab kaatne ki baat karte rehte ho " She smacked his chest hard with the zipper file.

"Aaoo... girl it hurts!" he yelped, holding the affected area. His face frowned in slight but sudden pain.

"Oops, did it hurt badly?" With her words wrapped in concern, she asked innocently, touching his chest

Shaurya glanced at her, getting concerned over him, and thought to continue

"Very badly" Shaurya said, making cry faces

The mighty Shaurya Sabherwal was playing a silly game, just for the attention of his wifey.

Oh, sorry, lovely fierce and wild kitten for a wifey, who sometimes turns into a hot lioness!

"Yeah... it should. Rather more." She yelled furiously. Anokhi sensed his acting and again hit him but this time on the shoulders.