8. FEST PREPARATIONS....

4 days went quickly for shaurya and anokhi as they prepared for the fest, anokhi had already decided the theme of the fest would be "MERI MITTI,MERA DESH" as she wanted to focus mainly on the Indian culture, traditions and values and accordingly she had decided the performances. The dress code was fixed "SAREES" for all the girls...to represent Indian women and "TRADITIONAL SHERWAANIS " for all boys to represent indian men...and also there's twist in dress code that only orange, white, blue and green dress colours were allowed

Anokhi and reema had participated in folk dance performances while bebo kitty had participated in the music and orchestra. There were also many things apart from it like dramas, skits, and famous singers of the country were invited to sing the patriotic songs. On and all anokhi with her team had put in a lot of efforts for the siac fest to make it a huge success. And the good part was that both badi ma and bade papa had corporated with her and never complained even when some days anokhi couldn't complete her household chores or duties on time.

Kanchan had been a huge help for anokhi in handling the things in college as well as house in her absence and she was too grateful for that. Even bebo and kitty helped her in setting up things and giving her ideas. AND HER SHAURYA , how would she even thank him for everything... Despite being busy with the Patiala campus work there, he made sure that everything was made available to her in time and that she should not be worried about anything..
(A/N :–ShaKhi ki yaad aa rahi hai...someone knows how to cure this? )

It was the day before the fest and anokhi was hell nervous about everything..shaurya tried his level best to calm her down but this time even he felt that it was not in his hands, the only thing which will reduce her stress would be once the fest gets over without any hurdles. She could not eat, she could not sleep and would keep calling reema and other team members to confirm that everything was alright or not.. shaurya could not see his wifey in this condition but was himself confused on how to reduce her nervousness. As the night approached,as shaurya entered the room, he saw Anokhi was pacing around the room continuously, murmering something to herself.

SHAURYA - kitna tension logi anokhi...maine kitni baar bola tumhe ki kal sab theek hi hoga, aur agar koi bhi problem aayi toh main hoon na

ANOKHI – janti hu baba, par kya karu...jab tak fest acche se nipat nahi jaata, main shanti se so nahi paungi.

SHAURYA – yeh bilkul galat baat hai anokhi, tum jaanti ho na ki main tumhe stress mein nahi dekh sakta...chup chap so jao, you're already very tired

ANOKHI – achaa thik hai, bas ek baar reema ko call kar deti hun phir pakka so jaungi

SHAURYA – bilkul bhi nahi...11 baj rahe hai anokhi, reema bhi so rahi hogi aur ab tum bhi so jao varna mujhe apna tarika apnana padega tumhe sulane ke liye.

ANOKHI – acha okay, main bas thodi derr mein pakka so jaungi

SHAURYA – lagta hai tum aise nahi manogi

Saying this shaurya went near anokhi, took her in his arms and made her lie down in bed.

ANOKHI – kya kar rahe ho ?

SHAURYA – chup! Bilkul chup... ab ek achi bacchi ki tarah so jao

ANOKHI (in childish tone)– par mujhe neend nahi aa rahi hai

SHAURYA – Toh tum kya chahti ho? Main tumhe baccho ki tarah lori gaakar sunau kya?

Anokhi started laughing hearing this, while shaurya smiled that at last he was able to make her laugh and reduce her tension. anokhi hugged him and nuzzled close to him while shaurya kissed her forehead..as anokhi didn't leave him even after few minutes

SHAURYA –ab mujhe chodogi taaki main bhi so saku?

ANOKHI – nahi , aise accha lag raha, thodi derr aur rehne do na..plllzzzz

SHAURYA - kabhi kabhi tum bilkul baccho jaisi harkate karti ho wifey

ANOKHI – abb jaisi bhi hun , tumhari hu aur toh tumhe aise hi kaam chalana padega

SHAURYA – majboor hu

ANOKHI – kya ?

SHAURYA – mera matlab Manzoor hai..

ANOKHI – tum aur tumhare baatein dono hi ajeeb hoti hai...kabhi priyatama ko pretatma kehte ho aur kabhi Manzoor ko majboor kehte ho...tumhara kuch nahi ho sakta

(A/N :- shakhi ki epic suhagraat, kis kis ko laga tha pretatma bolne ke baad shaurya sofa par hi soyega? sach sach batana )

SHAURYA – mera bohot kuch kiya ja sakta hai wifey...aur main bohat kuch kar bhi sakta hun jiske baare mein tumhe abhi tak koi knowledge nahi hai..dikhau?

ANOKHI – chii.. yeh itni double meaning ki baatein kaha se aati hai tumhare dimaag mein. Bohat besharam ho tum

SHAURYA - aree bachpan se

Saying this both of them started laughing. Soon after that they curled up together on the bed while anokhi pulled her hair out of her ponytail,knowing how much shaurya loved playing with her soft locks....running his fingers through her hair, they talked about the fest.

That night shaurya anokhi slept cuddling to each other, as they both waited the arrival of next day with racing hearts and excitement in their minds.. AFTER ALL IT WAS THE DAY OF SIAC FEST !!!! 

__________________________________________________________________

here goes the next chapter...A short and quick chapter for you guys..please do give this chapter a read becoz only then you would be able to connect with the next one..also from next part SIAC FEST begins so even if you got bored in this update, trust me you'll definately like the next one..

lastly don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT and keep loving and supporting like you guys always do!

take care and stay safe guys !!