28. TWO BODIES ONE SOUL

NOTE - Mature content ahead, read at your own risk 

Encircled in his strong arms, she walks backwards slowly till her back is against the edge of her studytable. At the same time his feet too have come to a halt. They've reached the end. They can't move any further. Burrowed in the cave between her chin and her collarbone is shaurya consumed by desire because of the intoxicating fragrance of her body. His tongue draws the taste of her glowing skin now dampened in the cocktail of cologne, He feels its softness on his lips and thinks how lucky he is to have her.

Her eyes are half-closed. The touch of his tongue has aroused her. Anokhi moans softly. Her face is upturned and her nails dig into his neck. He nibbles at her skin and she trembles with pleasure at the sweet pain. Next to her study table is a glass window facing the west from where the softly glowing, innocuous, moon is destined to witness their passionate love... anokhi denies it the pleasure. With a tug at the strings, she draws the curtains, keeping the depth of their affair confined to the walls of her room.

She shifted her weight on one leg and slides up the edge of the study table. Perched on the table and now positioned well, she pulls him between her legs and locks them behind him, tightly clutching him to herself laying bare her desire for him. shaurya holds her tightly, then holding her face in his palms he begins kissing her face all over. He avoided her lips which makes her flame up with desire. He moves down her chin and she throws her head back moaning with desire. shaurya stops and looks at her...He wants her to get desperate....

She looks at him, wondering why he's stopped. He smiles. She's up to the challenge! She moves forward and kisses his Adam's apple. Her hands on his back slide up his body to his broad shoulders and then into his thick hair. She runs her fingers through his hair, stoking his desire. He grows restless but she takes her own sweet time before she kisses him on his lips. shaurya melts in the warmth of her lips. He cannot bear it any more. He pulls her a little roughly into him even as they kiss passionately. anokhi loved the way shaurya's lips pulled her lower lip in between them. She trembled with ecstasy. Her fingers dug into his back. He loved how the moist interior of her lips tasted

His hands now slide inside her top, caressing her, feeling her, arousing her further. anokhi lets out a moan. He smiles to himself for having aroused her like this.Bolder, he runs his hand over the hook of her bra and opens it. There is a slight gasp from anokhi. She pulls his head back and looks at him. Her lips are swollen from their kissing and she's breathing heavily. They stare into each other's eyes. She nods. He picks her up and carries her to the bed.. they kissed each other all the time that they were becoming one

.......

Shaurya wanted to draw her close, cuddle and keep her with him forever like that... Spooning her tightly; he kissed her hair as she looked at him with all the love her eyes could show

SHAURYA - You are wonderful Anokhi and Every bit of you is beautiful

Anokhi simply snuggled more close to him in response and yawned

SHAURYA – I guess you are already tired, koi baat nahi, so jaao...good night wifey

ANOKHI (sleepily) – good night ladoo

______

It is very early in the morning. shaurya had gotten back from the washroom. He lifts the quilt and gets back in the bed where anokhi is sleeping facing the other side wearing HIS loose night tshirt which has slid up her body ... shaurya's eyes fall on her bare back. His desire to sleep a little more has been invaded by another temptation.

He knowingly lifts the quilt off her body in order to see her glowing fair skin in the light peeping into their room from the window. With the forefinger of his right hand he makes his first contact with her lower back. It is a soft touch. He waits to observe if it brings anokhi out of her sleep. It doesn't. Slowly, he crawls the tip of his finger up above her back. Seconds later, he senses a slight movement in her body. He immediately stops and only resumes doing what he is doing once he is assured that she isn't awake.This time, his finger travels horizontally on to her waist. He loves running it over the soft flesh of her hip. While he is busy exploring her back with his finger, he is unaware of the fact that anokhi is already awake. She lets him play the way he wishes to.

At his will, shaurya draws irregular shapes on the fair canvas of her back. At times he writes his own name over it. He is not alone in deriving pleasure out of his invisible drawings. His touch has kindled a fire in her. With every inch of skin his finger moves on, her desire to be touched further, increases. She struggles to hold her breath and not let shaurya know that she is already awake, but fails to do so the moment his finger crawls further up inside her top.

shaurya hears her breath. He knows she is awake, but he chooses not to talk. Instead, he lifts her top from behind, comes closer to her and kisses her naked back. She moans in pleasure, letting him know how much she is enjoying what he is doing to her. When she can't take it any more, she turns in bed and looks into his eyes. Her lips are parted. Her breath is heavy. He is still holding on to her top in his one hand. She wildly runs her hand in his stubble and asks him to take it off her.

Moments later, all that the two of them are wearing is that quilt, in the warm comfort of which their young, passionate bodies have explored each other and together fall asleep again, they were completely SPENT and FINISHED, BLISS had descended upon them.

He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.

________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys !!! here you go with the MISHTI BIRTHDAY SPECIAL UPDATE !! HOPE YOU'LL LIKED IT !!

Also, Happiest Birthdayy Deba !!! wishing you a life full of good health and happiness, keep on spreading postivity like you always do !! Hoping to see you again as ANOKHI super fast..... but before that all the best for Mithai !! 

 but before that all the best for Mithai !! 

the Fact that both the tags trended on No

the Fact that both the tags trended on No. 1 within just few minutes speak a lot about Our fandom's love for our LEADS, may this always remain !!!  TOUCHWOOD AND ALL EVIL EYES OFF THEM AND OUR FANDOM

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT TOO PRETTY PLEASE 🤧✋