5. THE FANTASTIC FOUR

NEXT DAY MORNING

Since the next day was a Sunday, Babli had called up anokhi to know her well being...

BABLI – hi nikki, how are you ?

ANOKHI – I am alright di, you tell me did you find any PG to live nearby ?

BABLI – I am still looking for it. The ones which I liked are very conservative in their thinking and they believe that if they let out a house to a divorcee lady, fortune will not favour them

(A/N :- this statement is not written to hurt anyone's feelings. The writer doesn't believe in any of this kind of discrimination for anyone )

ANOKHI – thats ridiculous di ! how can they think like that. You don't worry , I will try to contact my hostel warden, I m sure they'll suggest me some good PGs for you.

BABLI – I need to find it soon nikki, after all I have troubled ahirji enough by now and I don't want that because me he should listen to the taunts of all neighbourhood people. He has already done enough for me by now. He is no one to me despite that he has helped me from the very begining whether it be in motivating me to take independent steps ahead or teaching that Vineet a lesson, I am too grateful to him for whatever he has done.

ANOKHI – I understand it completely di. ACP Ahir has been a true and loyal friend to me as well and helped me everytime even when PS and I were not on good terms....btw, I have an idea di, since today is Sunday why not we four meet up somewhere to catch up, in that way we can even talk about the PG too

BABLI- by four, you mean me, you, ahirji and shauryaji ?

ANOKHI – yess !!

BABLI – yeah that's a good idea, I will ask ahirji if he is free today from his duty?

ANOKHI – and I'll ask shaurya about today's plan

BABLI – its done then! See you there nikki, bye

ANOKHI – bye di

AT EVENING IN RESTAURENT......

AHIR – Babliji are you sure that decided time was 7pm ? its 7.30 already, they are late

BABLI – yes I mean when I last talked with nikki she said she would be here by 7pm . I guess they must be struck in traffic

Meanwhile shaurya and anokhi came from behind

SHAURYA- sorry guys...we got late due to traffic.

AHIR –people generally tend to be late on dates, and professor is late for small gatherings.

SHAURYA – I already told the reason and also it was because of anokhi...

ANOKHI – why me ?!

SHAURYA- because you took most of the time to select the dress and get ready.

ANOKHI – ohhh please! That's completely a lie! Now since this topic has come forward I will like to clarify the thing that its always shaurya who takes the most time to get ready. Even if his tie, shirt and coat everything will be ironed and ready then also he will take 15 minutes to choose which combination he wants to wear. Then after getting ready he will take half an hour to comb his hair properly and not to forget 5 minutes of perfume session. And at last before leaving he will at least check himself a 100 times in front of mirror to see whether he is looking alright. (A/N:- Mirror man = KV = Shaurya) and he is saying that I take time to get ready.