6. KITCHEN ROMANCE CUM DISTURBANCE

Next morning started with anokhi working in kitchen and preparing breakfast for everyone while shaurya entered the kitchen only to find his wifey busy in making parathas. Shaurya went near and back-hugged her and gave her a cheek kiss.

SHAURYA- this is not fair wifey, you know na I don't like it when I don't find you near me in the bed. Seeing your face first in the morning is the best feeling in the world and I don't to lose this feeling anytime soon.

ANOKHI – you and your cheesy lines.. sometimes I wonder that whether you are professor of economics or romance...

SHAURYA – its simple... for others I am an economics professor and for you....

Saying this shaurya let his face near anokhi's such that there was almost no gap between them and anokhi could definitely feel shaurya's breadth on her face. Anokhi's heartbeat instantly picked up pace and just when shaurya was going to kiss her, Kanchan came from behind

KANCHAN – oopss! Sorry...so sorry, I didn't see anything

(A/N :- yeh Kanchan ki timing hamesha off kyun rehti hai?)

Hearing kanchan's voice both shaurya anokhi's trance got broken and they looked away from each other embarrassed. Anokhi started making parathas while shaurya looked here and there to avoid kanchan's teasing face.

SHAURYA (murmering)- here comes one more pyaar ka dushman ! I don't get why are the people of this house hell bent on disturbing my romance. Before marriage ahir and babli used to do this and now after marriage Kanchan...why god why, why does it happen with me everytime!!!!

Anokhi heard this and giggled but instantly kept quiet as she earned shaurya's glare....

KANCHAN – may I ask shaurya bhaiya, what are you doing in kitchen?

SHAURYA(in his mind)- BHANGRA!!!!

KANCHAN- I asked you something

SHAURYA(stammering)- ohh actually... I had come to take... my orange juice! My juice... where is it?

KANCHAN - but you very well know that as per your daily routine orange juice is given to you in your room

SHAURYA- yes I know but today I thought why not to take it myself.

KANCHAN –ahaa... yes-yes of course...

ANOKHI – excuse me for a minute, I'll be back...

SHAURYA- yes me too, I need to find my laptop....where is it...

Saying this both shaurya and anokhi went in different directions while Kanchan watched both of them with a smile on her face.

KANCHAN (to herself)- they are COUPLE GOALS!!! Both yash and shaurya bhaiya are brothers yet they're so different from each other. I wish yash would too support me like shaurya bhaiya supports anokhi.

At the dining table while having breakfast , while everyone were busy in their own work suddenly badi ma out of nowhere asked..

SHAAN– shaurya beta you have not taken anokhi on your honeymoon yet. You know its already been more than 1 month since you got married. And we sabherwals don't believe in doing things late...AM I RIGHT AASTHA?

(A/N :- OF course bas naam sabherwals hai..par sabar kisi cheez ka nahi)

Both shaurya and anokhi were little bit shocked to hear of their honeymoon from shaan himself...and looked at each other confused while shaan just hid his smile seeing both of them flustered

AASTHA (in teasing voice) - you are completely right shaan, shaurya what kind of a husband are you..can't take your wife for honeymoon yet.

SHAURYA(getting offended)- mom and dad..i did remind anokhi of our honeymoon but she only denied it saying that since college fest is nearing and she is the fest head she wants to complete it and then go

ANOKHI- yes, ma – papa it was me who decided to postpone the honeymoon as of now..

DEVI- ohh common anokhi, fest can come and go every year, while chance of going on vacation doesn't come so frequently. Moreover Kanchan, bebo and kitty are here to take care of all that.

ANOKHI- yeah I know that badi ma, but you know na I like completing my responsibilities and duties on my own rather than depending on others. And since I am the fest head, its my duty to look in the matter of fests

SHAURYA (thinking to himself)- yes of course she knows her duties as fest head, she know her duties as bahu, she knows her duties in every case expect in case of being my wife...otherwise she would've agreed to come on our honeymoon. No worries shaurya beta, just wait for a chance...wifey just wait and watch, the more long you make me wait for our honeymoon the more I am going to tease you...be ready for that

DEVI – okay, I won't force you. Suit yourself as per your own need.

ANOKHI – thank you so much badi ma for understanding me.

DEVI – but promise me, once the fest gets over you will not give any other excuses to me...

SHAURYA- forget you badi ma, I will myself not allow any excuses from her side, even I am running out of patience now.....

Anokhi eyed shaurya after hearing this while Kanchan laughed her heart out seeing shaurya's irritated face

SHAAN- aaree bhai kuch toh sharam karo... why are you so shameless shaurya ?

AASTHA – he has inherited this quality from you shaan, don't scold him for that

SHAAN - please noor, if I would've been not, shaurya would have not been born...

SHAURYA - aheemmm aheemmm!!!! Someone's forgetting that everyone is present here, dad I understand your feelings but I guess these talks should be done in private

Aastha could not help blushing while shaan got embarrassed, both shaurya and anokhi couldn't help smiling seeing their flushed faces.

TEJ – okay now enough of this nonsense, I guess shaurya and anokhi are getting late for their college and yess I have work pending regarding Patiala campus so I need to talk with shaan regarding that so it will be better that we complete the breakfast quickly...

(A/N – saaf saaf boliye na ki aapko sharam aa rahi hai bade papa....)

SHAURYA - yeah i have work in college..i m going, bye everyone!

ANOKHI - wait i m also coming...

______________________________________________________________________________

Here goes the 6th chapter! hoping you all liked it, also wanted to ask few things from you

1.  should i write the next chapters in both hindi and english so its convinient for all readers or proceed with only english? please i need honest reviews in this 

2. i know you guys want honeymoon track but will it be ok if i first complete the  siac fest part because i wanted that in the show? 

Please answer these two questions so that i can cater to your demands accordingly.. and                   DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TOO

STAY SAFE GUYS AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!