Chapter 5 - Office

The next day I couldn't stop smiling as I filled out charts, I kept thinking about yesterday...all the things we did together.

I wanted more.

I hadn't seen him all day, I was intentionally looking for him when I got my lunch.  When it was around four I felt his presence beside me as I looked over a patient's file. A shiver runs down my spine as he leans in and whispers in my ear, "Can't stop thinking about me?"

"What makes you think that?"

"Your trembling." He smirks.

"Maybe your right." I suggest.

"Oh I know I'm right. Especially when I can't stop thinking about you....about bending you over my desk." He whispers, looking around us. I tighten my grip around my file as I take a deep breath, "Oh I know your wet just thinking about it, huh?" He leans closer. "My office in five minutes."

He quickly walks off as a nurse approaches us. "Y/N, Doctor Smith just got here. Your all good to go home." She smiles.

"Thank you. I'll see ya tomorrow." I smile and grab my things.

I couldn't help but feel nervous as I approached his office, but why? We've just done this yesterday...why do I feel so weird...like butterflies in my stomach 

Once I reach his office, I softly knock on his door. I dig my nails into my palms as I look down the hall. The door swings open and he steps aside with a smirk on his face.

Stephen locks the door behind me and instantly grabs my hips, pulling me forward and pressing his lips against mine. I hold onto him tightly, moaning against his lips as his hands explore my body over my scrubs.

"Take your clothes off." He pulls away from me. "Bend over my desk." He points. I do as he says and shove my pants down, kicking them off. I then pull off my top and my bra, throwing them aside and turning to his large desk. I shiver as I bend over across the glass, I lay my head to the side and wait. "Such a good girl for me." He chuckles. His cold hands against my burning skin make me gasp as they slide down my back and onto my ass. His right hand slides around my hip and onto my cunt. I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning too loud as he pushes a finger into me. "Fuck your dripping."

"All for you." I softly moan.

Stephen quickly pulls back, he shoves his pants down and strokes his cock as he pushes my legs apart. He suddenly shoves into me, grabbing my hips to push himself deeper. "Your mine." He growls above me, not giving me a chance to adjust to his size.

He pulls back and slams deep inside me, repeating this a few times slowly before starting a steady rhythm. "S-Stephen...." I moan out.

"Be quiet or someone will catch us." He whispers. I only moan out louder at the thought of someone coming in as he fucks me. Stephen tangles his hand in my hair and presses my face against the glass harder. "I'm serious. Be a good girl and be quiet." I feel myself almost melting into the table from his praises mixed with his cock slamming into me.

Nothing else mattered except him and I at this moment, I didn't care how loud we were. I didn't care if I lost my job...I wanted this.

I wanted him.

His hand in my hair tightens as his other slaps my ass, he moves his hands down my body and onto my hips. "You are perfect...absolute perfection. You were made for me." He moans softly as his hand dig into my skin, leaving immediate marks. "Fuck...fuck your cunt feels so good." He moves slow and pushes deeper.

After a couple minutes of this, he pulls out of me and flips me around, I sit on the edge of the table with my legs spread as he leans in and kisses me. I bite my lip and lay back against the table, Stephen pulls his shirt up and bites onto it to hold it up as he watches his cock slide into me.

I start to whine as he pushes in and out slowly. "Please...."

Stephen drops his shirt and stares down at me. "Please what? Use your words."

"Faster...please faster." I beg, feeling my climax nearing.

Stephen instantly slams into me faster, he hunches over me and places hot kisses along my chest. I moan out louder, causing him to sit up and clasp his hand around my mouth. I hold onto his wrist as my eyes roll back, my back arching as he pushes into me faster.

His grip around my mouth tightens as I cum, he mutters praises down at me as his hips buck into me faster. Stephen's head falls back, he stares up at the ceiling and he slams into me one last time, grunting as he cums inside me.

His chest rises and falls rapidly as he slowly grinds into me, sliding his hands up and down my body. "We should do this here more often." I smirk as he pulls out of me and hunches over me.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" He smiles and kisses onto my neck.

God I was crazy about him already.