Chapter 7 - Eye Rolling

After our "date" I didn't see Stephen for awhile, I had heard that he had a ton of surgeries due to a recent accident.

I decided to take a few vacation days and stay home, clean and get some groceries. I liked having this time to myself, I don't get much of it anymore because of work.

I carry my groceries up to my apartment to see Stephen standing outside my door with a bouquet of sunflowers. "Can't get enough of me?" I smirk.

"You know I can't." He turns to me. "I didn't know you took some vacation days."

"You were busy." I shrug and unlock my door. "Plus you didn't reach out....or respond to my texts."

"I didn't text you because I was doing a thirteen hour surgery. I needed sleep." Stephen shuts the door behind us and follows me into my kitchen. "Nice place."

"You don't have to lie, Stephen." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He sets the flowers down.

"Maybe." I turn away from him as I finish putting my stuff away. He stares down at me as I pass him, I then squeal as he suddenly grabs me and swings me over his shoulder. "Stephen! Put me down!"

He smacks my ass hard and carries me to my room. "No eye rolling." He sets me down and forces me down to my knees. I smile up at him and start to unbuckle his pants. Stephen grabs my jaw and leans down to me. "This is not a reward." I just stare up at him in shock as he shoves his jeans down and strokes his cock. "Next time you tell me when you take days off." He grabs the back of my head and shoves himself down my throat. I grab onto his leg to keep myself up as my eyes widen, he moves his hips faster, staring up at the ceiling. "I don't think you deserve a reward."

After a couple minutes of this he pulls of out of my mouth and forces my face to look at him. "I need you." I whisper.

"I know you do....I want you to beg."

"Please Stephen...I need you. I need your cock." I bite my lip. "Please."

Stephen grabs my arms and pulls me up. He forces my clothes off of me and pushes me back onto my bed. I smile up at him as he takes the rest of his clothes off and settles between my legs.

My back arches as he suddenly slams into me, he grabs my neck with his left hand, I look down to see he was wearing the watch I had gotten him. "You think I wouldn't wear it?" He smirks down at me.

His left hand slides around to the back of my neck, he pulls me up to kiss him as he slams his hips against mine. I grip onto his hair and moans against his lips.

Stephen pushes my arms away and roughly flips me on my stomach, he pulls my hips up and slams into me once again. His right hand slides down my back and onto my head, pushing my face into the mattress.

"I'm so close...." My back arches, he growls above me as he thrusts deep inside me. Stephen mutters many curses as we both release, he slowly grinds into me and moves my hair out of my face. He presses kisses along her neck and head before slowly pulling away and rolling onto his back.

I clean up and lay in his arms for awhile, just enjoying his company until he looks down and then moves me off his chest as he sits up to grab his clothes. "Stay the night." I sit up.

"I shouldn't."

"Stephen....it won't hurt just to stay one night." I chuckle. "Please? I'll make you a big breakfast in the morning."

He looks back at me and sighs with a small smile. "Fine. Just this once."

I open my arms for him, he chuckles and lays between my legs on his stomach and holds onto me as he rests his head on my chest. I softly rub his head and stare up at the ceiling.

Was I falling in love with him?

      ——————————————————-

- Hey guys, I'm sorry I'm taking forever on my books. I've been unmotivated for awhile now, but I promise I'm trying.