Chapter 10 - Powers

(Sorry it's another short one.)

I open my eyes to see I was in a metal room, I look down noticing I was hovering above the ground.

"What the-" I then fall down and slam against the floor.

I quickly try to stand, instead flying and crashing up into the ceiling, I kick off the ceiling and fly back down the the ground, looking down at my arms as some sort of golden energy flows through my arms and into my hands.

"Help!" I scream as I blast the cement ground, creating a dent. I look back at my hands as the golden energy creates two daggers.

"Y/N." A voice suddenly appears around me.

"What's happening to me?"

"The experiment has seemed to work. Take a deep breath. Your powers are trying to adjust to your body, let it cycle through." The voice says.

"Powers?" I look at my hands as the daggers disappear.
I clutch onto my face as my eyes begin to burn, "Stop it!" I scream out. A large blast erupts from my eyes and bounces off of the metal walls. I quickly duck down, but not fast enough as the blast hits me. Instead of hurting me, my clothes start to transform into some sort of suit. "What have you done to me?"

"You mean, what have I done for you?"

"I don't want this." I shake my head. "I wanna go home! I want Stephen!"

"You know he doesn't love you. You have no one...except us." This cut through my heart. "Next step is training. I have two people for you to meet. Get some sleep." I couldn't sleep at all, I was too scared of myself. I spent most of the night crying, thinking of the last time I saw Stephen.

I wasn't exactly sure how long it has been, but I've been practicing my powers and trying to control them. I learned that I can use my power to sense what is wrong with my body internally. I could use my power against the ground to sense how many people were near, I could hear their conversations and read their minds. A suit also forms around me when I use my power against my skin, It seems like some sort of armor.

I felt myself slowly going crazy in this metal room.  I needed to be free.

I materialize a dagger and stab at the wall, trying to make a dent. I eventually move to the cement ground. I use all my strength and my powers to break open the ground.....only to be met with a metal floor.

They were teasing me.