You're Not Eleanor!!!

I'm going to edit this chappy later!  Sorry it was supposed to go fast since this was for the preview!  Please don't judge ;c

Preview.

*

RING! RING! RING!

I quickly ran out of my kitchen to the living room.  I ran past the couch and put the volume down on the T.V, and picked up the phone.

I checked the number but it was unknown.  "Hello?"  I answered.

"Hi, is this Clarissa Mary?"  A girl with a adorable British accent asked.

"Yes this is she, may I ask who is calling?"

"I am Eleanor Calder,  I am so sorry for calling you but I need a favor."  Eleanor pleaded through the phone.

Eleanor?  That name does sound fairly familiar?  "Uhm I don’t know you though."  I stuttered through the phone.

I heard her sigh.  "I am Eleanor Calder, girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson.  He is in One Direction."

One Direction?  Ugh, I know who they are but I just can't remember!  One Direction, One Direction, One Direction?  Eleanor Calder girlfriend of Louis Tomlinson from One Direction?  Who is One Di-

WAIT!  ONE DIRECTION!  THE FAMOUSE BRITISH/IRISH BOYBAND! 

Oh my gosh I am talking to THE Eleanor Caldor!

"Oh my goodness."  I took a deep breath.

I heard Eleanor chuckle through the phone. "So about the favor.."

"Oh, yes!"  I said fastly.  "What’s  the favor!"

"Look I know this is going to sound weird but I need you to pretend to be me.  Just for a couple of months."  Eleanor said.

"I don’t understand."  I said.

"What’s not to understand?"  Eleanor asked confused.

"Why do you want 'me' to pretend to be you, and why do you have to leave and not tell the boys? "  I asked.

"It's personal business, and I need you to pretend to be me because you’re the only girl I found that looks exactly like me.  I also did some background checking and you took performing arts, so I know you are a good actor and I read your good at doing accents."  Eleanor said.

"Right but what if they find out?"  I asked.

"They won’t!  We look alike and sound alike if you do an accent!  The only way they can find out is if you tell them."

"I don't know if this is a good idea.."  I said.

"Please, I'll pay you!  How about 50,000 dollars in American money, since you live in America." Eleanor asked.

No, no that's too much!  I can't let her give me that kind of money... But I really need it!  I have been looking a job in months!

"Alright, it's a deal."  I said knowing I will regret those later.

"Alright!  I will be coming to New York in about three hours!"  Eleanor said happily.

"Wait how do you know I live in New York?"  I asked shocked.

"A girl with a lot of money have their ways."  I heard Eleanor giggle.

"What do you me-"  I said, but before I could of finished by sentence she had already hung up.

I know I'm going to be regretting all this later....

*

This was a sneek peek!  If you want to read more your going to have to wait until February 10th!!!

Fan, vote and comment PLEASE!

COMING SOON!

All Rights Reserve!