Chapter 20- I don't want to remember. [Part 1]

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 20- I don't want to remember.  [Part 1]

Clarissa's POV.

I let out a moan of pain.  I felt so dizzy, and my head is killing me.  I opened my eyes slowly; I looked at my surroundings.  Where am I?  This isn’t the apartment?  I let out another moan in pain as my neck ached. 

Memories rushed into my mind. Oh no.

Suddenly I looked around the room I’m in.  It’s pitch black.

Oh no, it wasn’t all a bad dream.  My heart is beating so fast; I can feel it.  My breaths came out slowly as I shut my eyes.  It’s not a dream, it really happened. 

“No!”  I scream and try to get up, but something held me back.  I can’t see, but I know what it is.  I remember.  He tied me up.  “Let me go!”  I cry out and winced as I felt my blood dripping down my wrists.  The rope is tied up to tight. 

Suddenly I hear someone or something breath.  I try as hard as I could not to panic.  “W-who’s there?”  I choked out.

“Clarissa…it’s me.”

“Eleanor?  Y-you’re here?  I thought you were gone.”  I cry out.  I try as hard as I could to stop trying, but it’s almost impossible for me to stop now.  “I thought y-you were de-“

“Dead?”  She chuckles.  “That bitch won’t get rid of me so easily.”

“I-I saw him… He shot you!”

“Yeah, and it fucking hurts.”  I froze.  “Clarissa, he did shoot me, I’m wounded.”  I could hear breathing, it’s getting slower.  “I’m sorry.”

My eyes widen.  “No.  Eleanor do not say it like that.  Don’t say it as if it is a goodbye.”  I bite my lip.  I don’t want to break down right now.  I won’t let him do this.  Eleanor is going to be okay, we are both going to be okay.

“Eleanor?”  I whisper.  “You’re going to be okay, please…you can’t leave me.”

There was no answer.

“Eleanor?”

Nothing.

“Eleanor!” No, no, no, no, no.  This can’t be happening.  She can’t be gone.  She can’t leave me.  I’m not ready to tell them what happened.  I’m not ready to tell them I’m not Eleanor.  She can’t be gone.  This isn’t possible.  How did we let this go on this far?

He opens the door.  He knows that she’s gone, and he’s laughing.  I can feel that smile on his face, as he dragged her body out of the basement.  He’s sick.

-Earlier that day-

I lay on my bed with Zayn beside me.  His hands are intertwined with mine as he sung for me.  It’s early in the morning; far too early.  Liam and Louis left to go get breakfast, but they’re taking so long.  I figure that they got mobbed, or got stuck in traffic.  Niall is with Anabelle and Harry out in the balcony talking.  They both know that Zayn is in here with me, but they don’t really mind.  Harry thinks that Zayn and I are arguing; since he thinks that we hate each other.