Chapter 1- First Day!!!

Clarissa's POV.

(Cast video is on the side!!!)

Oh goodness. 'The' Eleanor Calder is coming to 'my' home, well apartment. Oh my, I can't. Is this a dream? I mean this cant be real? I am definitely dreaming....right?

I took a glance around my apartment. I should tidy up a bit. I mean it's kind of messy in here. Oh who am I kidding it looks like a tornado flew in here! I have clothes everywhere, I dont cook so I have the fast food bags or boxes everywhere inside here.

I hate cleaning, but I don’t want to look bad in front of Eleanor.

So I guess I have to clean.

But I really don't want to! Maybe I'll just clean a little?

I took another glance around my apartment. I change my mind, I'm going to clean it. My apartment is just plain embarrassing if someone saw it.

I checked the time and it was one. I have exactly 3 hours until Eleanor comes. I think I have about enough time to clean.

Because you know it would be really embarrassing if she just walked in here when it looks like this...

*3 Le Hours Later*

I finished just in time! My apartment is squeaky clean! Well actually I just stuffed everything into my room. I mean I first I started cleaning but I was to lazy to put where everything goes so I just stuffed it all in my room.

I'm smart..

I checked the time and yup, it was three. Eleanor is supposed to be coming right about no-

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

"I'll get it!" I yelled out. Wait why did I say that? I'm the only person living in this apartment.

I opened the door which revealed beautiful Eleanor Calder.

Yeah, I know that we look alike, but she was wearing black leggings with a long nice black leather coat with some really cute high heels. not to mention she curled her hair perfectly! She looked like a French model.

Unlike me. I'm wearing gray sweat pants with a white taint top some worn out uggs, and my hair is up in a messy bun.

"Hello! You must be Clarissa Mary!" Eleanor said in her adorable accent. Which by the way I could too if I just faked my accent.

"Hi." I squeaked out

"It's finally nice to meet you." She stuck out her hand for me to shake which I gladly did.

"It's nice to meet you too, please come in."

"Thank You." Eleanor walked inside.

"If you like you can sit down."

Eleanor gave me a warm smile and sat down.

"So about the deal.."

"Yes about that is it okay if you start maybe tonight?"

"Tonight!"

"Yes I know it's completely out of line since we just met and all but if you don't want to start today we can change it until next we-"

"N-no it's okay. I could start tonight you just caught me off guard."

"Great, but before you leave tonight we need to take you out shopping!" Eleanor giggled exited.

"But why?" I absolutely hate shopping or anything like that.

"Because you need a whole new wardrobe. You need to start dressing like me if you want to make it look believable."