Chapter 17- Leaving

Im sorry for the long update, I'm trying to update as soon as I can.  I will post about two more chapters today :)

Chapter 17- Leaving

-Two months later-

Clarissa’s POV.

“I am so glad that I can finally walk again.”  I stretched out.   I have been in hell with those casts on.  I couldn’t walk or anything.  Eleanor fed me at times when Zayn couldn’t since he had to go back to the boys.

“I’m glad that I don’t have to be pushing you around the wheelchair all day.”  Eleanor scratched her blonde wig.   People can’t see two Eleanor’s.

I chuckled as we both got in the car.  Eleanor started her car and started to drive.   “So, we’re going back to Manchester?”

“Yes.  I am, but you’re going back today.”

My eyes widened.  Back?  Today?    “You’ve got to be kidding.”

“I’m absolutely serious.”

“I can’t go back there!”   I haven’t stayed in touch with Niall, non other less the rest of the boys.  It’s if I just disappeared for two months.

“You can and you will.”  She sighed.  “Zayn is already waiting at my place, He has your bags packed and the “photo shopped” pictures.” 

“How did Zayn pack my suitcase?  I never even brought one-“

“I went shopping and got you some clothes.” 

“Right…well how does he have the “photo shopped” pictures?  That’s impossible, what me and Justin did…it was real!”  I think, I’m not exactly sure since I was drunk.

“It was real, but I hired someone to…’fix’ the images and making it look like it is photo shopped.”  She pulled up to the driveway.

My heart ached.  I can’t go back there; actually I don’t want to go back there.  Now that I noticed there was something odd about the boys except Niall and Zayn.  Harry and Liam never told Louis, their best friend about all the things I did.  Why?  There is something going on there.

“Eleanor, why can’t you come?”

Eleanor reached for her purse and handed me card.  “Here ”

I took it slowly, undertrained.   “W-what’s this?”

It’s you’re debit card.”  She let out a tired sigh.  “Remember I’m paying you?  I’ll be adding money every week to your card.  Also, the reason I can’t come is because I still have to find out who Unknown is.”

“Will…you call me when you have suspicions of people?”

She gave me her cute little smile.  “Sure, and you better get going since Zayn is looking a tad inpatient.”  She motioned to the front of the house where Zayn was standing with my suitcase and an envelope in his hands.  He was looking straight at us.

I felt a smile appear on my face.  I quickly ran out of the car and ran towards Zayn and gave him a huge hug.  He hugged me back and kissed my check.  “Clarissa, you’ve gained weight.”  He teased.

I glared at him teasingly. “You’re mean.”

He chuckled and hugged me even tighter.  “I missed you.”

“I missed you too!”

“Ok, break up it up you two.”  Eleanor laughed.  “I know you too have gotten close, but you really need to get going.”  She smiled.  “It’s not that I want you gone, but the plan was to get you back to London by tomorrow.”

Zayn had his arm around my shoulder.  “Yeah, I know, and I did tell the lads I was picking her up.  They’d be suspicious if we took a while longer.  Especially…Niall.”

My smile grew even wider as I remembered about Niall.   I missed him so much, I suddenly felt anxious to go back.   I was planning this as soon as I woke up from the hospital.  

I like Niall.  I like him as more than I friend.  Niall is so special to me.  He was there for me, he loved me, and I think I love him too.  I’m planning to tell him as soon as we get back.

“What are you so happy about?”  Eleanor winked at me which caused me to blush.  “Ah, I see.  You want to see Niall.”

I looked away from her.  “Yeah.”  I managed to whisper out.  Zayn suddenly let go of me.  “Hurry up, we’re leaving.”  He muttered.

Zayn threw the suitcase into his car and got in.  I turned to Eleanor.  “What’s wrong with him?”

“Clarissa, It’s not my place to tell..but.”

“But what?”

She hugged me instead of answering.  “Nothing, you better get going.”

I hugged her back.  “Good luck.”

-

We were currently driving back home.  Zayn was humming softly to himself.  I on the other hand couldn’t get myself to stop thinking about who unknown is.  Eleanor, they boys and myself.  There is some sort of link that connects us together, but what?

Also Justin is connected to this somehow.

The thing is unknown has been making my life a living hell, but mostly Eleanor’s life.  This person knows that the actions I have been doing would somehow ruin Eleanor’s life.  So this person doesn’t want me to suffer.  This person wants Eleanor to suffer. 

It all makes sense now.

Unknown wants-

“Clarissa.”

I looked up at Zayn.  “Yes?”

“What do you think of me?”

My eyes widened.  This is surprising.  “W-well, I think you’re an amazing best friend, and you’re very nice.“  Well he’s nice now; he was kind of a really big jerk before.

“So, you just see me as a friend?”

“Of course not!”  Zayn’s eyes sparkled.  “You’re my bestfriend!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A chapter will be up later today!

Again I'm sorry it's short but I have been busy and im trying to upload as soon as I can!