Chapter 8- Dealing with Problems (Answering some questions)

WARNING, THERE WILL BE A LOT OF FOWL LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER!

 Clarissa’s POV.

(TRAILER I MADE IS ON THE SIDE!  CHECK IT OUT! )

“Leave me the fuck alone!” 

“And why should I?  So I can leave you here, so you can make out with Harry?”

“Harry isn’t even fucking here!”

Zayn shrugged and smirked at me.  “I still need to know what you’re up to though.”

Anger boiled up inside me.  Seeing  Zayn smirking at me with those-with those-those eyes!  It pisses me off!  I glared at him.  “I’m not up to anything, jerk!”

“I’m the jerk?  Do I have to remind you that you were the one that slapped me last time!”  Zayn gave me a cold glare which cause me to glare even harder back at him.

“But do I have to remind ‘you’, that I sapped you because you were being a jerk!”  I snapped at Zayn.  How dare he refer me as a jerk!  I don’t have time for these problems.  Yes, I referred Zayn as a ‘problem’.  He’s always fucking bothering me!  I swear, I can’t even be alone to talk to Niall, or he thinks that I have a thing going on with Niall.

That stupid jerk had to interfered while I was trying to tell Niall about the latest unknown message.  Zayn apparently left his shirt in Niall’s room, but Niall confirmed that Zayn never goes into his room.  After I left Niall’s room, Zayn told Liam that Niall and I were making out.  When he knew for exact that we weren’t !

Can you believe it?

I felt someone smack my head.  I looked up and Zayn’s eyes met mine, and no it wasn’t fucking romantic.  Especially since we were glaring at each other.

“What the fuck is your problem!”  I pushed Zayn away from me.

“Well I was talking to you, but you dozed off again!”

“Fuck you!” 

“Sorry, but I have a girlfriend.”  Zayn smirked at me.

I gaped at him.  That-

“El, El, El!”  Louis suddenly ran into the living room with Niall behind him.  I gave Zayn one more glare, and turned to Louis giving him a huge smile.

“What is it Lou?”  I asked as I looked back at Niall.  Niall just gave me a worried look and hid it with a smile as soon as he saw Zayn in the living room.

“We’re going on vacation!”  He jumped around exited while taking out something out of his pocket.   HE brought his hand up revealing plane tickets.  He put the tickets up close to my face.  I took hold of the tickets and stared at them with wide eyes as soon as I read where we were going.

“W-we’re going to Australia?”  I gulped and looked from the tickets straight up into Louis sparkling eyes.  He had a huge smile plastered on his face.  I looked at Niall and gave him a worried look which he returned back.  There was six tickets.  Which I’m for sure that we’re all going to go.

Well at least I’m not going by myself with Louis.

Oh crap.  I forgot all about Harry.  I definitely don’t want to go.  Wait, I’ll just be with Louis and Niall!