Chapter 21- I don't want to remember. [part 2]

NOT EDITED

Previously in You’re Not Eleanor!!!

“Cut the crap, I know you aren’t Eleanor.  Niall told me everything”

What the hell.  “Louis, what are you talking about?”

“ I didn’t believe it at first, until he told me to actually kiss you.  You may look and act like her, but you can’t kiss like her.

“Damn you Niall.”  I muttered.

“Damn me?  He should have been the first person you should of told.”

I take a deep breath; I’m trying my hardest not to go over there and slap him.  “What the hell were you thinking?”  I whispered harshly to him so Liam and Harry wouldn’t hear from the living room.

“Clarissa, he should have been the first person to know that you weren’t his girlfriend!  Not Zayn, Not me!”

“Wait, Zayn knows?”  Louis asked.

We both ignored him.  “So you told him because Zayn knows?  I hate to break it to you honey, but Zayn knew before I got here! I barely found out when I was away!”

“So he was with you, and you were making a huge deal about Anabelle and I?  I don’t even think that you every liked me!  You’re a slut, you kissed Harry, let Louis kiss you, and I bet you already had sex with Zay-“

Before he could have finished that sentence; I slapped him.  “Harry kissed me!  You know that!  I had to kiss Louis because I had to pretend to be Eleanor if you haven’t forgotten! You practically put Louis in danger!  You know if they ever found out, that unknown would do something to hurt them in any way!  Physically or emotionally!”  I cried out.

I can’t believe you did this.

 Chapter 20- I don't want to remember. [Part 2]

"That fucking bastard!"

“Zayn, I know what he did was wrong but-“

“He’s going to pay for calling you a slut!”

I stare at him, slightly shocked.  “No, Zayn that doesn’t matter, what matters is that he told Louis!  Don’t you see that Louis is now in danger, and who knows if he’ll tell Liam and Harry?  This is getting bad!”  I lay on my hand onto his, trying to calm him down. 

Our hands intertwine, and he looks straight into my eyes.  “I know, but someone still needs to teach that bastard a lesson.”  He takes a short breath.  “Clarissa, you know I love you.”

I feel my face burning; I know you tell me all the time.  I gulp “Y-yes.”  I quickly look away from him in embarrassment.   He lays his finger on my chin, making me look at him.  He’s staring right at me.  My eyes flicker to his lips then quickly to his yes. 

“How about I take you out on a date?”

 My eyes widen with joy.  ”That would be amazing…but-“