Chapter 11- Vacation in Australia [Part 3]

Eleanor's POV

When I saw those pictures of me and Justin doing everything that we did last night, my mind just went a little blank. "Wow, I did all that with Justin last night?"  

Clarissa why can't you be more like Eleanor and act less stupid?

  Well. This was going to be a long day.   Honestly, I didn't think what we did was that bad, but the pictures tell otherwise. We were all over each other. And this was bad.

  "So are you going to explain to us, or do the pictures tell enough?" Liam said, his eyes closed as if he didn't want to see me.

  "It-It wasn't supposed to happen!" I cried out.   But of course it happened.   "I mean, I wasn't supposed to get drunk or anything, I just had one drink..."   This obviously wasn't going to convince One Direction.

Come on, think, think, think!   Harry looked hurt, but just as angry. "I can't believe you did that."

  Zayn just shook his head.   And Louis...   Where is Louis? My supposed boyfriend..? He was no where in sight. Maybe he...? This is really bad.  

"Where's Louis?"   "We sent him to his room before he got hold of those pictures," Liam sighed.

"I hope you didn't forget you had a boyfriend?"  

"Of course not," I glared at Liam.

  "Then why were you with Justin last night?!" Zayn asked.  Harry and Liam nodded in agreement.

  "I told you, I had one drink, and something just..happened! I don't even remember what happened," I snapped. "I'm going to my room."   Before anybody could stop me, I made a dash to my room. I slammed the door shut and flopped onto my bed. I've really done it now..  

Why is being Eleanor so tough? I thought I'd just walk around acting pretty and having a good life. Not all this drama, especially with the boys.   Part of me just wishes that they'll all find out about my real self and Eleanor would fire me. I don't deserve all this worrying for people I don't even know.

  No Clarissa, you have to do this. For Eleanor. You came all this way just to give up?  

I heard a soft knock on my door.   I just rolled over and tried to ignore the person at the door.   Knock. Knock. Knock.

  "Just leave me alone!" I said, ducking under the covers.

  "Eleanor?" I heard the familiar voice of Louis. "Is something wrong?"   I didn't answer. Louis was the last person I wanted to talk to.

  "I'm coming in, love." The door creaked open and my eyes met the light from outside. "Why's it so dark?" The lights immediately turned on.

  "Because I didn't open the curtains," I grumbled as I came out from the covers.   Concern was in his eyes. "What's wrong? Why aren't you downstairs like everybody else?"

  "I'm just tired," I said honestly. "Last night was pretty tough."  

"Tell me about it," Louis looked interested. He sat by the edge of my bed.

  "Er.. I just couldn't sleep, that's all," I lied. Way to being honest.   "I have those kind of problems all the time!" Louis nodded.

"Try counting sheep."

  "Never works," I said immediately. "I've tried it so many times and once I even counted until 400."

  He frowned. "That doesn't sound right. Have you tried counting cows?"