Chapter 5- Today is a good day, well uh sort of?

Clarissa's POV.

I inhaled a deep breath as I touched the cold door knob. I opened the door slowly, trying not to make any noises at all. I looked out and checked both ways, to make sure no one was coming.

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I tip-toed outside. I turned around slowly and shut the door silently. The door closed softly, not making a sound.

"What are you doing?" I heard Zayn's voice fill my head.

I quickly turned around, facing Zayn. "N-nothing."

Zayn furrowed his eyebrows and glared at me.

What the hell.

"Liam wants you to come down to the living room." Zayn mumbled and walked back. I shivered at how cold he was towards me. Well maybe he's acting like that because he thinks something happened between Harry and I.

Which nothing happened by the way.

Well we did kind of kissed.

No! He kissed me! I didn't kiss back!

But I wanted to kiss back....

No Clarissa! Snap out of it!

Remember what the note said. Who ever unknown is can hurt any one of the boys if I make another single mistake.

I snapped back to reality when I remembered Liam wanted to see me. I walked towards the living room, revealing all of the boys.

They were all sitting down until I walked in. Harry gave me a huge, silly grin and patted the empty seat right next to him. I carefully looked at Niall while he stared at me.

He didn't look mad or anything.

He just sat there. Observing me.

Liam let out a cough while giving me a look to sit down. I walked to the seat next to Harry's and sat down quietly.

"Okay let's get down to business." Liam gave us all a serious look.

Nobody spoke.

Liam eyed Harry and I then he began to speak. "What happened earlier can not happen again. Louis is one of Harry's best mates. If he ever found out you two were in the same room it would ruin him." Liam gave me a cold look.

"Now Eleanor."

Uh-oh. He said her full name.

"We know that you and Louis got into a argument. We saw it on the T.V. I know you're angry at him, but that doesn't mean that you can-"

"Woah-woah-woah, hold on a minute." I cut Liam off. "First of all, nothing happened between Harry and I. We we're simply watching a movie and we fell asleep. Stop jumping to conclusions. I know if we have this incident again while Louis is around he would jump to conclusions also. Let's just say that it won't ever happen again."