Chapter 9- Vacation in Australia [Part 1]

  Clarissa's POV

 The sunrays flashed through my face which caused me to open eye.  I squinted outside the window and a yawn escaped my lips.  My neck ached from the last minute packing.  Who knew you can get caught up in time by arguing with someone?  I was arguing with Zayn all day yesterday, and I think he did it as a distraction from keeping me from packing.  Well the good thing is that Liam reminded me before I went to sleep. 

Of course, being me. Lazy.  I insisted that I should pack in the morning, but Liam declined and said to pack just in case we all wake up late.  So I stayed up for at least two hours, trying to figure out what to take to Australia.  I was going to take some of the clothes I got when Niall and Harry took me shopping, but Louis said that wouldn’t do since the weather is still humid over there.

I let out a groan, realizing we’re leaving today.  While shutting my eyes closed, hoping I would get a bit more sleep there was a sudden knock on the door.   Not bothering to answer, I just rolled to the other side of my bed, and covered my head with a pillow.

I heard the door burst open. “Rise and Shine!”  Louis voice filled my ears.  I didn’t even bother to look at him.  I ignored him and kept the pillow over my head.

The next thing I knew, Louis was jumping on my bed.  He kept on bugging me to get up.  I still didn’t budge and I finally started to get deeper in my sleep.  It was suddenly oddly quiet.

Something isn’t right-

“Wake up butt face.”  The next thing I knew, Zayn took away my pillow and my blankets.  I opened my eyes which met Zayn’s.    His hair was wet and he was wearing a while shirt which went amazingly great with his tan-

What the fuck am I thinking.

It’s Zayn for goodness sake!

“Can you please leave Zayn?”  I mumbled as I lay my face on the bed, and I heard Zayn gasp. 

“Was Eleanor finally being ‘polite’ to me?”  Zayn let out another dramatic gasp.  Okay someone obviously didn’t pee in his cheerios this morning.  He sounds like he’s in a good mood-

I suddenly heard giggles.

Oh, I see now.  Louis told him to wake me up.

That’s why Zayn’s not waking me up in a rude way.

“Fuck off.”  I mumbled to Zayn, not bothering to open my eyes.  Zayn mumbled some curse words and before I knew it, I fell onto the hard floor.  I winced as I picked my self up.

Everyone was laughing and I glared at Zayn as he literally laughed right on my face.

“I hate you, jerk.”  I mumbled.

“Oh you know you love me.”  Zayn winked at me, and helped me up.  Everyone was still laughing, I guess they didn’t see Zayn.  They would be surprised…I mean, because Zayn and I don’t get along.

Woah-wait!  They woke me up for a reason!  We’re leaving!

Panicking, I turned to Zayn. “Erm Zayn?”

“Yeah?”

“We’re still going to Australia right?”

“Yeah why-“  Zayn  suddenly stopped and his eyes widened. “Lads, we’re going to miss our plane!”  The boys stopped and looked shock.