Chapter 13- Alone

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ AN AT THE END!

 Recap:  (Since i havent uploaded in forever)

“Well….I’m not Eleanor.”  I let out a nervous laugh.  

Justin parked his car at a random parking lot and raised his eyebrow.

“You can stop pretending your British accent.  I know you’re American.”  He smiled at me.   I returned a smile and cleared my throat.  It’s  been a while since I actually been able to talk like usual.

“Sorry.”  I smiled sheepishly.  “I guess I’ve been doing the accent to long and I guess I’m just used to it.”  I shrugged and cleared my throat again.

“There….so what do you want to know?”

“Why are you pretending to be Eleanor?”   He asked with a lot of curiosity.   I just need to make sure that I don’t say too much.  I don’t want him to be in danger too.

“She asked me too.”   I made my answer short as possible, yet I still don’t actually know why she asked me to pretend to be her.

“But why?”

A sigh escaped my lips.  “I don’t know why.  She just called me and then the next thing I knew she’s at my apartment.  She just asked me to be her for a couple of months, but I haven’t heard of her in a while.”

“Why did you take the job?”  Justin asked and faced me with a frown.

“I really needed the money…”

“So she’s paying you?”

“Yes”

“I have one more question.”  I groaned and Justin smiled at me like he expected me to do that.

“What’s the question.”  I grumbled.  Then it hit me.  What if he asks who sent him the text message?  I can’t tell him about unknown.  Wait if unknown sent that message to Justin why hasn’t unknown sent it to the boys yet?

Unknown has something planned.

“So you’re not really dating Louis…or anyone?” 

“Nope.”  I said popping the ‘P’.

“So, it’s okay for me to do this?”  before I knew he crashed his lips onto mine.  Someone came into my mid, when Justin kissed me. 

Niall.

 I pushed him off me as soon as I could.   “I-I’m sorry, I can’t do t-this.”  I opened the door and got out of his car.  I ran as fast as I could.   Why did he kiss me?  Why did I think of Niall?   Why does it feel so wrong to kiss anyone now except Niall?

A thought occur to me, but instead of stopping I kept on running.

I like Niall.

I stopped for a minute to catch my breath, but flashes of light hit my face.  My eyes widened when I saw the car. 

The next thing I knew I was laying on the cold ground and I heart my cell phone beep.  I tried to reach for it.  I have to call for help.

I reached for my phone and I had a text.