Chapter 2- Confused!!!

Clarissa's POV.

"So how was the fashion show?" Louis asked saving me from the hugs.

Crap what do I say? "Um, it was fun!" I gave him an 'Eleanor' smile. Which is pretty much like an enthusiastic smile.

"That's good. Did you get to model?" Louis sat down on the sofa and leaded me to sit on his lap. Which of course I did. It's my first day and I need to make this look real as possible.

"Yup." I popped out the P, as the boys sat down and looked at us with awe.

Louis put his arm around my waist which made my body tingle a bit. It just didn't feel right.

"We really missed you El!" Harry piped in.

Wait, wasn't Eleanor just gone for a few hours?

"But it's only been a few hours."  I said confused.

"Yeah, but it has been so boring without you here!"  Liam admitted.

"Oh..." I was speechless. Was Eleanor like the fun type of girl or what? Because honestly if she is, this job is going to be hard.  Yeah I can be fun at times, but I tend to be really serious.

"Hey! Wasn't it fun hanging out with me?" Louis had a fake hurt expression.

The boys stayed silent for a moment with serious faces. Then Niall spoke.

"No." Was all he simply said before we all burst out laughing, even Louis.

"We'll I don't see why? I mean I was the one who rubbed the craziness on El." Louis squeezed his arm around my waist a bit.

"Right El?" Louis murmured.

There was a silence between everyone.

Okay this is getting awkward... C'mon Clarissa. Say something funny, or something Eleanor would say.

There was still an awkward silence.

"Did you know every time there's an awkward silence a gay baby is born." I burst out of nowhere.

All the boys stared at me and started laughing.

"You never cease to amaze me Ely boo."   Niall winked at me, which caused me to blush.  Wait why am I blushing?  Wait why was Niall winking at me!  Does Eleanor have a secret thing going on with him or- wait but Louis didn't seem mad.  I'm also pretty sure he noticed.  Wait but if he noticed why isn't he saying anything?  Is he in this too? Oh crap, oh crap. 

Calm down Clarissa.  You're just over thinking.  Yeah that's it.

"Yeah, that's me!  You know always being amazing!"  I answered back to Niall.  When I finally noticed I forgot to do the accent.  Oh crap!  They so figured this out!  I'm such a bad actor.  I'm sorry mum.  I'm sorry dad.  I'm sorry Poochy the evil cat!  I'm sorry Eleanor!

Okay maybe I'm exaggerating a bit.  Maybe they didn't even notice.

"Since when did you learn how to do an American accent?"  Harry ask surprised.

I should of known that they would notice.  I always have bad luck.

"Well you see, when I was in America for the modeling show, I uh learned how to do an American Accent!"  I said while biting on my lower lip, hoping they would believe the lie.

"Oh I see, well you were one of those people that learn quickly."  Niall gave me one of his cute smiles.

Louis suddenly tensed and tightened his grip a bit more around my waist.  I winced.  It kind of hurt.  I turned sideways and looked into his blue eyes, but he wasn't staring at me but Niall.  Well he was glaring at Niall.  I calmly put my hand softly onto Louis arm.