Chapter Seven

"That night at my place, I get why you kissed me. Because I was being stupid and demanding it for god knows what reason. Then in the locker room.. I'll let that one slide too because you thought you had to keep kissing me to keep me talking to you," Kai finally paused to take a breath, "But the other day in your room.. When I was, uh, drenched from the rain. What was that about?"

"I was helping you dry." Roan answered.

"Roan!" Kai grumbled in frustration as he paced around Roan's room while the blonde sat on the bean bag, "You were.. You were touching me and my.. cock!"

"I didn't touch your cock." Roan stated.

"Your lips did!" Kai pointed out, "Ro, I'm straight."

"Yet you got hard." Roan smirked.

"Because I had a.. Had a face so close to my dick! It was biological, anyone would've gotten hard at that." Kai justified.

"Then why were you moaning when I grinded my cock against your ass? When I touched your chest and played with your nipples?" Roan asked as he got up.

"I.. I didn't.." Kai stuttered.

"I bet you're starting to get hard now." Roan walked closer to his best friend.

"I'm not.." Kai took a deep breath.

"Sure," Roan was just inches away from Kai now, when he stopped walking, "Are you going to keep lying and saying that you didn't like it when I kissed you? When I pressed you against the wall or when you felt my hard cock pushed against your bare ass?"

"Why are you talking like this?" Kai licked his lower lip subconsciously.

"Are you going to keep lying and saying that you're straight and that this isn't turning you on?" Roan asked.

"Can't you just respect my choices? I don't want to do or be anything more than friends." Kai sighed.

"I do respect your choices, which is why I told you I won't be touching or kissing you." Roan said.

"Until I beg you to." Kai rolled his eyes.

"You said it, not me." Roan let out a chuckle.

"You're a cocky asshole." Kai retorted.

"No, you."

"Not again," Kai sighed, "Why do you want to.. Why.. Roan.."

"Because you.." For the first time it was Roan that didn't know what to say, "Because you're beautiful."

"Great. So you're just horny and that's why you want to fuck me." Kai rolled his eyes again.

"Don't twist my words," Roan frowned, "I don't want to hump and dump you."

"What do you want to do then?" Kai asked.

"Make love to you. Cherish you," Roan shrugged, "Shit like that."

"Make love.. What?" Kai furrowed his brows.

"I think I have a crush on you." Roan admitted.

"You think?" Kai asked.

"It's hard to know for sure. You're my best friend and I love you, but I've always loved you like a bro. Kinda tough to tell if I have feelings for you in a non-bro way or not." Roan said.

"You're so confusing." Kai sighed.

"No, you."

"Stop saying that!" Kai groaned.

Roan didn't say anything as he kept looking at his frustrated best friend with an amused look on his face, he was having fun. Roan was the only person that would have a crush on someone, and still not be nervous. Instead, he would somehow make that person tense.