Chapter Nineteen

a/n : two updates in one day? you're welcome. don't forget to read chapter eighteen before reading this. mature content ahead.

***

Roan sucked in a sharp breath as Kai nipped at his neck, making sure to leave marks. Roan was growing harder by the second, and he ached to feel Kai's lips again. He grabbed the collar of the brunette's shirt, pulling his face up to his and kissing him with passion he never knew he had.

Roan parted his legs, hooking one of them on top of Kai's to pull the boy closer, if that was even possible. Their hands roamed each other's bodies, their hips grounding with matching thrusts as they kissed like their lives depended on it.

Soon enough, the clothes felt like they were choking them. Roan grabbed the bottom of Kai's shirt, giving the hint which Kai very clearly understood. Kai parted their lips, and sat up on top of Roan as he took off his shirt before helping Roan take off his as well. Their eyes didn't leave each other for a moment, and the air of lust and longing was heavy.

Kai leant back down to kiss Roan. The blonde slid his hands down Kai's back and grabbed his hips tightly as he raised his own to grind their crotches harder. Kai moaned in Roan's mouth, and it was like a flip was switched in Roan's mind.

Roan flipped, changing their positions and getting on top now. He gave Kai a few pecks before kissing down his chest. He licked his right nipple, while flicking the other with his hand, making the brunette moan softly. But that wasn't all Roan wanted to hear. He wanted to hear Kai scream and shout and beg for more.

So, Roan went down further. He looked up at his best friend who was watching him with hooded eyes. Roan didn't break their eye contact as he slid down Kai's shorts along with his briefs. He looked away for a moment when he was removing them past the boy's ankles, and took that opportunity to discard his own boxers.

Now completely naked, Roan slowly spread Kai's legs as he placed chaste kisses on his inner thighs. Kai's breathed heavily as Roan got closer and closer to his member. Roan started from the tip, licking it up and down to the base a few times, getting it wet. Kai bit down on his lip as he watched his best friend please him so sensually.

Kai's hands gripped the sheets in anticipation, and Roan decided he had teased Kai enough. Without wasting another second, he put Kai's cock in his mouth, going as deep as his gag reflex would allow him to.

"Fuck.." Kai groaned, "Just like that. Yeah.."

The encouragement gave Roan a sense of pleasure he didn't know words so simple ever could. Roan bobbed his head faster as he lifted Kai's thighs, making the brunette place his legs on top of Roan's shoulders. Roan grabbed Kai's ass as he sped up, digging his nails into the soft flesh, making Kai moan even louder.

"I'm close.." Kai whispered, and Roan immediately removed his mouth. Before Kai could protest, Roan grabbed Kai's waist to prop his ass higher. He sucked at Kai's balls as he used a hand to jack him off. And then he licked further down.

"Woah!" Kai's eyes widened in surprise as he felt Roan's tongue. Roan didn't fail to notice that Kai's moans got louder as he rimmed him, making him smirk slightly. He was glad this was something Kai enjoyed, and he planned on doing it much more often.

Roan put his other hand to use, he gently touched around Kai's hole, and eventually slid one finger in while simultaneously using his tongue too. He didn't want to risk more than one finger without bringing out the lube, so he continued jacking off and fingering him till Kai raised his hips, clearly edging his release.

As much as Roan wanted to stop, and torture the boy some more before letting him orgasm, he decided against it considering it was the first time they had gone this far. After another minute or so, Kai cried out that he was cumming, and Roan immediately brought his mouth back up. Kai shot down Roan's throat, and the blonde sucked in every last drop.