Chapter Twenty Four

"Shit, I can't believe we're doing this here." Kai said as Roan kissed down his neck.

"Nobody will come here," Roan reassured as he unzipped Kai's pants, pulling out his cock, "Except us, of course. We'll be coming for sure."

"How can you crack jokes while you're jerking off our dicks together?" Kai said as he ran his fingers through Roan's hair, tugging softly.

"I've got excellent cumedic timing." Roan grinned as Kai rolled his eyes, though his amused smile didn't falter.

"You're unbelievable." Kai said.

"Unbelievably good in bed." Roan smirked.

Roan and Kai were in the sports equipment room, making out. Sports season was over now, and Roan knew that nobody would be using the room. The two had a free period, which was almost over now so with hushed lips and hurried hands, they made the best use of the time left.

It's not like they couldn't just wait a couple hours till they got to Roan's house, but there was a certain thrill of doing it behind closed doors where anyone could walk in. The fact that they might easily get caught made it all the more enjoyable.

"Shit, was that the bell?" Kai pointed out.

"Hm.." Roan hummed as he quickened his pace, and soon enough both the boys were left with fastened heartbeats and sated lust, for now.

After fixing their clothes and hair, and making sure nobody could tell what they were upto they left the room. As soon as they exited the room, Roan almost bumped into someone. He took a step back to see that it was Sean, the homophobic jerk from the party.

Sean was caught off guard as he almost dropped the basketball that was in his hands. He looked at Roan from head to toe, before noticing Kai behind him.

Even though the two boys made their best attempt to look presentable, their faces were flushed and Roan's hair wasn't as perfectly styled as it usually was. With their creased clothes, and them coming out of a tiny closet together was a dead giveaway to what they were doing.

Roan immediately tensed up, ready for anything. He wasn't worried about rumours, who would even believe Sean? Plus, there were rumours about the best friends being secret boyfriends ever since sophomore year, so it wouldn't be anything new. What Roan was worried about was Sean acting like a bigot and throwing fists.

"Sorry. Excuse me." Sean said as he looked away and walked past the two boys into the closet to keep the ball.

Roan and Kai looked at each other in surprise, they were definitely not expecting that. Not wanting to push their luck, they walked out of there. They hurried to their class, not saying a word since they were already running late.

"That was awkward." Kai muttered as the two entered the class and took a seat, luckily the teacher wasn't there yet.

"Surprised he didn't start yelling and throwing Bibles at us." Roan remarked, making Kai laugh.

"You think he's gonna go around telling people?" Kai asked as he turned to face Roan.

"Who cares?" Roan shrugged, "As if anyone would believe him, anyway. Everyone knows he's a prick."

"Yeah, but still.." Kai trailed off.

"School's about to end, and we have finals soon. Nobody is going to give a shit about stupid rumours, Kai. Relax." Roan reassured.

"Fair enough," Kai sighed, "What Parker asked on Saturday.. Who are you taking to prom?"

"I would take you if I could." Roan answered with a straight face.