Chapter Twenty

"We're going to be late for school," Kai breathed out, pressed against the bathroom wall as Roan thrusted in, "We've been late thrice this week already."

"One more time won't hurt." Roan replied as he snaked his hand forward to grip Kai's cock.

"But Mrs. Jackson—"

"Do you really wanna talk about Mrs. Jackson when I'm inside you?" Roan said as he sped up, making Kai arch his back involuntarily.

"Mmm," Kai didn't respond to Roan's question, "I don't think I can ever get used to how this feels."

"And how does it feel—" Roan gripped Kai's member tighter, he went almost all the way out, till just his tip was in, and then slammed back in, "—When I do this?"

"So.." Kai moaned with each hard thrust, "Damn good.."

Once Roan and Kai were done in the shower, Roan quickly dried himself and dressed up. They were already running late for school and he really wanted to grab something to eat before leaving. Kai got a call from his Nana, who lived in India and had a weak memory, making her forget about timezones and how her evening was early morning for her grandson.

Roan left his room to give Kai space to talk and also because he was starving after their morning activities. His mothers were already downstairs, finishing up breakfast before leaving for work. Roan greeted them with an unusually chirpy goodmorning, making them slightly suspicious.

"Ro, sweetie," Betty paused with an uncertain look on her face, "I think we need to talk about something."

"What is it?" Roan asked with a mouthful of pancakes.

"You know that all of us are very.. sex positive in this house and—"

"Oh god, no.." Roan mumbled.

"You're old enough to have it and I'm trusting you to use protection. I'm not— We're not giving you the sex talk again but.." Betty looked over at Lucia, silently asking for help.

"But I hope you remember that the walls in this house aren't very thick," Lucia continued for her wife, "And like Bets said I really hope you're using protection with whichever young lady or dude you're.. um.. with."

"We're being safe, thank you very much." Roan said awkwardly.

"Good, good," Betty nodded, "If it's um, serious, then we would really like to meet them."

"I don't think—"

"Meet who?" Kai asked as he walked inside the kitchen.

"Oh, Kai, I didn't know you were over," Betty said, "Come, I made pancakes."

"Did you come over in the morning?" Lucia asked, Kai opened his mouth to answer but Roan coughed loudly, making everyone look at him with confusion.

"We should head out. We're late." Roan said as he grabbed both his and Kai's bags.

"But I'm hungry—"

"We'll get something on the way." Roan responded quickly.

"But I made pancakes—"

"Which were very delicious thank you," Roan grabbed an apply from the table, tossing it at Kai, "Eat that."

Before anyone could figure out what was happening, Roan grabbed Kai's arm and pulled him out of the house. Kai, too, was very confused about Roan's behaviour, but decided to eat the apple first before asking any questions.

"We'll talk about this later." Kai said when they pulled into the school parking lot. Kai could see Roan was a bit at edge, and he wanted to give his best friend some time to calm down before badgering him with questions.