Chapter 9: The Hunt Resumes

A new day had begun and everyone was up and doing their daily activites, Tanjirou doing his physical training while Lynn was receiving sword lessons from you. You stood a few feet away from her with your arms crossed and hidden in your sleeves as Lynn was panting from finishing a move you showed her.

"You've grown as a swordswoman. Your blade skills have greatly improved from what I've seen before." You said as she stood up straight and turned towards you while wiping some sweat off her face.

"My Lord...Can I ask you something." Lynn asked as you walked over and handed her a face towel.

"What is it?" You asked as she finished wiping her face and staring up at you.

"As a member of the Demon Slayer Corps, I'm required to gain high level swordsmanship skills enough to dispatch of demons. If possible, we can learn from higher ranked swordsmen a set of techniques and breathing forms. There are all kinds of forms and styles, like Tanjirou's Water Breathing form. I was wondering if..." Lynn trailed off a little nervous of the topic.

"What is it, Lynn?" You asked as she looked up at you eye to eye.

"I want to base my attacks and breathing technique's off of you, my Lord. I wanna create a brand new breathing technique based around you." Lynn said as you were not expecting this.

"I am an almighty demon. To base such a human concept around the prowess of a demon such as myself, would this not upset your human comrades?" You asked as she gripped her hilt tighter in the hand she held her sword in.

"I...There is no one stronger than you my Lord. I whole heartedly believe that. That's why I feel like if I base my technique's and breathing around you and your fighting ability, I would be able to dispatch of any demon in my way." Lynn said before looking at you with a pleading look. "Please, help me create a new breathing form that will make me the strongest slayer ever." She begged as you bent down a little and took the sword from her.

"We'll continue with that later. Your friend is coming to get you." You said as Lynn turned around and saw Aoi walking in her direction, and the girl stopped before gesturing to Lynn to follow her.

"I'll come find you once we're finished, my Lord." Lynn said as she waved at you before running off to join Aoi.

After she had left, Lynn followed Aoi to the rehab training hall where she found Shinobu stood in the center with Tanjirou next to her, and Inosuke and Zenitsu across from the two of them. Aoi left the five of them to have their meeting where Shinobu explained the training that she and Tanjirou were both undergoing to Inosuke and Zenitsu. At first, they were skeptical about even trying the training at first, and once they attempted it, they felt how harsh the Total Concentration Breathing, Constant truly was. They almost quit instantly, but after some solid convincing and provoking from Shinobu, the two of them were fired up to begin their intense training. You were wandering around the Manor trying to find a place of rest that suited you, but as you rounded a corner, your ears were irritated and pained from the wails that were coming from nearby. Looking around to the garden that was around the corner, you saw Lynn and her other friends training to their absolute most potential. The blonde boy that was the loudest was running along the wooden wall, the human wearing the boar mask was grunting and groaning angrily while lifting two heavy boulders using ropes swung over a branch, while Lynn and Tanjirou were both cheering them on to do their best. The sounds they were emitting were annoying, but seeing how excited and happy Lynn was made you put up with the annoyances of the other three. Though, picking up two other scents and following it closer to the house, you turned to see a young girl in the Demon Slayer Corps uniform just standing to the side watching, and the Insect Hashira walking towards the young girl.