B2-1: What's Your Motive

"Tell me why I get this feeling
That you really wanna turn me on.
Tell me why I get this feeling
That you really wanna make me yours."
~Ariana

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"Mom is going to kill you both."

Gwen and Phillip glance over at each other then burst out laughing as Mila stands shaking her head.

"You idiots. Think of the consequences."

Phil shakes his head, "Relax Mila. It's not even that bad."

The door opens revealing Simon and Howard who both stare at the twins with wide eyes.

"What the heck did you guys do?" Howard blurts out.

Gwen rolls her eyes, "You guys are so overacting."

Mila crosses her arms over her chest, "I would expect this from Philly boy but not you Gwendolyn."

Gwen rolls her eyes, "Ew you know I hate that name."

"I know that's why I said it..."

Gwen pouts then slaps Phillips arm making him do the same. Mila scoffs while shaking her head.

"You two are something else... I guess it's not that bad."

Simon steps forward, "That bad? Gwen looks like a fire hydrant and Phil... no words."

Phillip grabs his youngest brother and starts to give him a noogie, "I dare you to say again you little twerp."

Simon yells smacking Phil's arms, "Mila, Gwen... help me!"

The two sisters look at each other then shrug before giggling and attacking Phillip.

"Let him go you monster!"

Howard stands by the door looking at his family frowning, "Why does it feel like I'm the only normal one in this family?"

"That's because you are. Now what in the world is going on?"

Everyone freezes and turns to the door where their mother stood beside Howard. Helen gasps as she looks at her older children.

"What did you two do?"

"Uhh nothing..."

Helen raises an eyebrow, "That's definitely something. You two will be the end of me. I have to leave now otherwise I'll kick your butts."

Everyone watches their mother leave the room quickly then bursts out laughing. Phillip stands up straight holding his stomach as he tries to calm down.

"I didn't think it looked that bad."

Mila rolls her eyes, "You died your blonde locks brown and Gwen went red... I'd say it's kinda bad."