B2-7: Completely Enthralled By You

"You sit me up on the counter
Instantly it's thundershowers
Storming for a couple hours
When we finish take a shower."
~Muni Long

*** ⚠️ WARNING!!
Mature actions are mentioned and described in this chapter if that is not okay with you then skip please.
Note: sex is performed in this chapter. Have fun ya filthy animals... but not too much fun ⚠️ ***

3rd Person's POV

Breathless gasps of anticipation infuse the hot steamy space as two bodies stand against a wall. The boys hands rest beside the girls head on the wall as the girl wraps her arms around the boys neck. Bending down slightly, the boy begins to draw open mouthed kisses down her neck. Her lips part allowing a quiet moan to fill the room.

The girls hands then move on their own accord. One hand lightly gripping his hair as the other hand slips over the back of the boys neck. Her palm tugging him against her lips in a heated kiss. He kisses back eagerly, hands slipped down her sides.

He grips onto her thighs as he mutters against her soft lips, "Jump."

The girl doesn't hesitate to softly jump up into the boys arms as he wraps her thighs around his waist. Gently pushing her deeper into the wall, he takes one hand and caresses her cheek. She opens her honey eyes to look into his almond brown ones as their foreheads rest against one another.

"I'm in love with you Mila Rory Stacey."

Mila stares at him in complete and utter awe, "W-what?"

~7 hours earlier~

"I hate you, Parker! I can't believe you would do this to me."

Peter rolls his eyes as he follows his dramatic girlfriend into his room.

"Do what Ror?"

Mila glares a him slightly before falling face first onto his bed, "You showed me up in front of my peeps."

Peter chuckles, "You're mad because Spider-Man beat you at basketball?"

"No I'm mad because you beat me at basketball... and you cheated."

"How?"

"You did that thing you do with your eyes."

Peter lays down beside Mila on his side while running his hands through her hair, "What thing?"

Mila peeks over at him with one eye and groans before falling back face down, "That thing. You look at me like I'm the only person in the world."

"You are in my world. The only girl for me, the only one I see... my Mila Rory."

Kissing her head of hair, he then stands up leaving a cold space beside Mila. Mila smiles into the comforter before letting out a painful and shocked squeal.

Peter laughs as Mila sits up holding her butt, "I'm sorry I had to."

Mila laughs while staring at him astonishingly, "Huh... you weren't kidding."