B3-2: What's The Worst That Can Happen?

3rd Person's POV

"We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London.
An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka Mysterio, moments before his death. Warning: you may find this video disturbing." A news woman on the big screen on New York City reports.

Quentin Beck speaks frantically as he looks into the camera he set up, "I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else."

"Are you sure you want to commence
the drone attack? There will be significant casualties."

"Do it! Execute them all!" Spider-Man's voice says.

Drones fire, explosions from the Tower Bridge go off.

The news reporter shakes her head, "This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website TheDailyBugle.net."

"There you have it, folks: conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio! An inter- dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will no doubt go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down." Jonah Jameson states.

"Spider-Man's real... Spider-Man's
real name is... Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!"

....

Mila waddles around her apartment fixing up pillows on her couch and putting books back on the bookshelf. She was spending the day cleaning since she was bored out of her mind.

Walking over to the balcony door, Mila stands outside and looks out at the busy city. She closes her eyes and breathes in the fresh air as she listens to the traffic all around. For some reason, the city calmed her.

Arms wrap around Mila's waist making her jump in shock before turning around slapping the person on the chest.

"Don't scare me like that!"

Peter chuckles pulling Mila into a hug, "I'm sorry Ror it's just too easy."

Mila shakes her head smiling, "Whatever. I literally could've peed myself just now and it would've been all your fault."

"Worth it."

Mila gapes at Peter jokingly.

Peter holds his hands up in surrender, "I would've helped you clean up."

"You better..." Mila mumbles as she leans closer to peek Peter on the lips.

Peter smiles into the peck putting his hands on her waist, pulling her closer. Mila's hands go straight to his hair, which had grown a little longer and wilder.

"I love you Mila Parker."

"Love you Petey Parker."

Peter watches the glint shine from Mila's eyes and instantly folds. This girl was his life. She gave him life. She gave him everything he ever wanted.

"Since we both don't work today, you wanna spend some quality time together?"

Mila smirks while playing with Peter's hair,  "What does that quality time include?"

Peter chuckles kissing Mila's jaw then slowly kisses down her neck, "The usual."

"I like the usual." Mila replies as she feels Peter's hands immediately head for her butt.