8: I'll Bet She's Beautiful... That Girl He Talks About

"He says he's so in love, He's finally got it right,
I wonder if he knows he's all I think about at night."
~ Taylor Swift

"~ Taylor Swift

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

Mila climbs up the fire escape and stops at a window, then knocks lightly waiting for an answer. Peter frowns in confusion as he hears a knock on his window. He glances over and sees Mila waving on the other side of the glass.

Chuckling he gets up from his desk and walks over to the window. He opens it and helps Mila in the room.

"Thank you."

"Sure. What's up?"

"Nothing really. I can't come see my best friend?"

Peter smiles as Mila pushes him lightly, "You can. I just didn't- I just... I thought you'd rather hang out with uh Flash over me."

Mila rolls her eyes and ruffles Peter's hair, "Never Peter Parker. You're not getting rid of me easily."

Peter nods, "Good."

Mila smiles and lifts up on her tip toes, "Good."

Peter shakes his head, "You're something else Ror."

Mila shrugs and moves around Peter. She looks at all the papers on Peter's desk and frowns. She recognized the logo immediately.

"Pete you wouldn't happen to be going to Oscorp would you?"

Peter laughs nervously as he sees Mila looking at his desk, "No, why would you say that?"

Mila shrugs and slowly spins around, "Oh I don't know. Maybe it has to do with the fact that you ditched an entire day of school. And on your desk lays all the information about that company and a certain Doctor that we saw on the papers in your dad's briefcase."