B3-1: Me You And Nugget

"The distance and the time between us
It'll never change my mind, cause baby
I would die for you
Baby I would die for you."
~ The Weeknd

3rd Person's POV

3rd Person's POV

"You may now kiss your bride."

That was all it took for Mila to finally become Mila Parker.

That was all it took to Peter to feel complete... with his best friend, now wife by his side.

...

Mila rubs her belly as she stands talking to Cora and Blair. She peeks over at Peter, Phil, and Flash on the dance floor.

"I wanna take it back."

Cora snorts as they all watch their boyfriends/husband dance horrendously.

"Yeah it's way too late for that." Blair smirks with a playful shrug, "Well for you, Mila. Not for me and Cora."

"Actually..."

Blair and Mila both snap their heads over to stare at Cora in questions as her face begin to redden.

Mila gasps pointing at her pink cheeks, "Wait a darn second..."

Cora slowly raises up her left hand which holds a beautiful dainty diamond ring, "Surprise."

Mila bursts out laughing in joy as Blair gleams in happiness. The three all hug carefully before looking at the ring.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't think he would ask so soon."

"I didn't think he'd even have the balls to ask."

Mila slaps Blair's arms with a playful eye roll, "Be nice."

Cora bites her lip giving Mila a sheepish apologetic look, "I'm sorry to take any shine from your special day. I just couldn't keep it to myself."

Mila grins shaking her head, "Don't be sorry. I would be upset you didn't tell me no matter what today is. I had my moment with my now husband. And I'm happy. I would happily share the spotlight with my best friend. This is great news!!"

Cora sighs relieved before pulling Mila into another hug, "Good. I was so scared to tell you. And I knew you would be gone for your honeymoon for a while."

"Speaking of honeymoon..." Blair teases while waggling her eyebrows.

"Stop it, you... I am not spilling anything about my private life behind closed doors."

"Oh please we already know."

Mila rolls her eyes, "Know what?"

"That you two are into some kinky shit." Cora laughs as Mila blushes.