3

This will be from Larry's POV...

I felt him (like always) before I got a glimpse of him in the mirror just above the cabinet I was leaning on.

I knew it was wrong to temp him but I needed to. I needed to be caressed by my Laurent every second of everyday.

Unfortunately since the day we bought the house I made it completely clear that our physical relationship was over and we had to return back to just being brothers.

I knew as well as I knew my own name that I crushed him. I hurt him so bad that Laurent began to avoid me. If it wasn't for a workshop, an interview or a meeting he wouldn't be anywhere near me.

But I had to do it. We were way to close, closer than just being brothers and people started to talk. I wish with every fiber in my being he knew how much it killed me not being able to be with him.

He is my first in every meaning of the word except for him making me a father first or a proper kiss. Not one of those kisses on the cheeks, or a quick peck on the lips no not that kind of kiss I mean a full passionate kiss.

When we were younger we experimented with each other at first it was us sneaking into the bathroom and showering with each other. Mainly when there was no one at home.

It slowly increased to caresses on our back, stomach, neck, butt and legs. "Accidentally" running a hand quickly across our d**ks.

One morning I heard Laurent grunting in the bathroom and I was curious what was going on. And because we never lock the bathroom door when one of us was inside. I slipped inside the bathroom and what I seen made me want to replace my hands with Laurent's. So thats what I did.

At first it felt weird stroking Laurent's d**k, (because I had only ever stroked myself) but when he started moaning in pleasure I felt proud.

We would go to bed in the same bed at night stroking each other till we found our release. At the beginning I told Laurent I just wanted to see his d**k grow, but honestly I was attracted to him from an early age and wanted to experience everything with him and only him.

We started a sexual relationship in our early teens. We hid it well except the quick peck on the lips good morning at the breakfast table or a lingering caress. Our family never questioned it, they knew we were extremely close. Like most people they just thought is was just our connection.

In a way it was. We were connected. It was not just us being twins.

As time went on and our relationship got stronger throughout the years I never thought I would cheat especially on Laurent but I did. I slipped up and got a girl pregnant.

I told Laurent and he was crushed and it took a few months for him to forgive me. But forgive me he did. While I was with my baby mama Laurent and I was still very much sexually active with each other.

When we realized we could be together and still have a "relationship" with others we started having what Laurent calls girlfits. (girls with benefits) It didn't make since why we were sleeping with these girls and each other but we did for years.

That was until about three months ago or so. Laurent and I carried on having a relationship for almost two decades but it was time to put a stopped to it.

I knew I was being selfish with my decision but I was thinking long term. Once we were fully in this house I made sure to make love to Laurent in every room in this house except his room. I knew why he wanted that room but I made up my mind as soon as we agreed on this house.

After our last visitor left from exploring the house. I sat Laurent down holding his hands in my and explained to him the best I could without hurting him any more than I knew he was going to be hurt already and broke up with him. His hands started to shake and his breathing became harsh and shallow.

After explaining everything to him and why I had chosen to end our relationship I could literally hear his heart breaking and it broke mine. But I didn't show it, I couldn't show it. I needed to be strong for us future. Laurent ran out of the living room, and ran up to his room slamming his door and most likely locking it too, to keep me out. (Little did he know I made a copy of his key.)

I knew he was broken and hurt but it was necessary for us to be in "real relationships" without cheating on our partners.

Yea real relationship. The relationship I had with Laurent was real. More real than all these girls out here.