5

Larry spent the next week with Lilo spending every waking moment taking her places and just hanging out with her before cutting her visit short because our tour got moved up by a few weeks. At first he was not happy neither was she but after he took her to our mama's house they both calmed down.

Today we are heading to Germany to start our long run of workshops and club appearances. And thanks to the crew I won't be there by myself while Larry is all up on one girl after another girl.

Unfortunately though our first two hotel rooms Larry and I have to share a room and to not cause problems within our crew I have to pretend it's okay with me I swear my manager hates me sometimes well maybe not hate me, hate me, because it's not like they know about Larry and I's past.

At first I thought to switch with one of the guys but I didn't want them to have to deal with Larry's whining or possessiveness. They already deal with a lot when we are fighting.

As soon as we touched down we were already being ushered to the damn club. For the first couple of hours it was okay but then Larry started his sh*t pulling me away from the dancers we invited on the stage or the girls I was dancing with.

It's always the same thing with him. He doesn't want to be with me anymore but doesn't want me to be with someone else.

I swear our relationship is like a fragile divorce where we have to be civil in front of people and pretend we still get along because we are attached to the brand. But in truth wished once the ink dried we wouldn't have to see each other ever again.

And I guess in a way it is isn't. We were together happily for two decades then boom crack after crack broke apart the foundation of our relationship leaving me in pieces and Larry unfazed as always.

After our club appearances instead of heading to the hotel with Larry I chose to hang out with Rubix instead. I just couldn't find it in myself to be in a room with him not after the sh*t he kept pulling in the club over and over again.

Getting mad for no reason at all. Well to me it wasn't a reason but Larry being his selfish, self he had a reason. So instead of pleasing him by returning to our room I decided to stay the night with Rubix and Kuty playing games and just hanging out. Which is what I did yea they asked what was up and I just simply told them Larry and I were fighting.

I thanked my stars that they bought what I said. Truly it's not that much of a stretch plus they have seen some of Larry and I's fights so they knew it was best for us not to be in the same room tonight if anyone in the hotel wanted to get some sleep.

Yes our fights do get pretty loud we have had our neighbors complain that's one reason why we stopped sharing a room. Well that and the fact that Larry always has to have one of his girlfits shortly after we get to wherever we are traveling to.

And besides I never like hearing Larry's pleasurable moans that someone else gave him. It is, was supposed to be just me giving him his pleasure.

I laid in the hotel room on the most uncomfortable couch ever made staring off in the dark wondering if I will be able to survive this week.

Maybe after everything we had signed up for on this tour, and it is fulfilled I should take some time for myself. Maybe it'll be best if we do things separately for awhile. Yes we are Les Twins and we will always be Les Twins but we need time apart so we can stay Les Twins that us fans love so much.

I'm not sure when sleep finally pulled me in but it didn't last long coz before I knew it, it was time to get up and get ready for the day. Which meant I needed to return to the room, shower and get dressed.

Something I was not looking forward to mainly because I knew Larry will be ready with question after question. Questions I didn't feel like I needed to answer or should have to answer.

He does whatever he wants without giving me any explanation but I'm supposed to tell him when or why I do something🤔

When I arrived at the hotel room I noticed that the bed hadn't been slept in or the smell of a freshly ran shower. Which means Larry also decided not to sleep in our room last night.

I gathered my clothes and took a quick shower. Got dressed and met the crew down in the lobby. Not running into Larry anywhere. I just shrugged it off. He most likely met up with one of his girls and slept there last night.

Today we didn't have anything on the schedule so we made plans to eat then shop.

After walking from store to store and ate at two different restaurants for breakfast and lunch we finally made it back to the hotel room to shower and get ready to go out for dinner.

I broke down earlier today and texted Larry to see where he was and if he wanted to join us for dinner but I never got a reply. I just shrugged it off he's probably still with his girl which means no one will see him until it's time for the first workshop.