9

The following days leading up to our departure went by in a blurr. Of course no matter how numb I was to Larry's actions that night still upsets me because he acts as though I was in the wrong.

I do not know what to do with him right now. It's infuriating and frustrating and heartbreaking to know even though he chose to break us up he is still being selfish.

Thankfully today we get to leave (not that I didn't enjoy our workshops I just really need to have some space) and we are heading to Japan for a few days. After speaking to the management team to let them know Larry and I are fighting and it would be best if we got separate rooms.

It was hard but they managed to do it. Most of the crew decided to head back to Paris which is where our tour leads us to after Japan. Rubix and John decided to stay with Larry and I at least I won't be alone.

The plane ride was loud and uncomfortably long. Rubix and I sat together while John sat with Larry. No matter how hard I tried to relax I just couldn't and I knew it was because no matter how much of an a$$ho!e Larry was to me before we got on an airplane, once we were on it he always made sure to keep me distracted when we hit turbulence.

But instead of worrying about me panicking he's busy laughing with John and ignoring me. Rubix kept asking me if I was okay. I had told him several times that I was fine but he didn't believe me. Poor Rubix he tried hard to comfort me but nothing was working.

Once the turbulence was over I was able to calm down enough to doze off. Not sure how long I had been asleep but I was shaken awake by Rubix, him telling me we had landed.

I looked around the plane to see that Rubix and I were the only ones left to depart the plane. Anger instantly ran throughout me followed by extreme hurt knowing Larry got off the plane without checking on me.

I'm used to him being an a$$ho!e towards me when he doesn't get his way, but not once (even when we have our crew with us) has he ever left me behind on the plane if I had fallen asleep.

His selfishness is starting to get out of hand and I'm already, ready to leave Japan and go to Paris.

F**k I'm pissed...

Rubix and I calmly got off the plane and gathered our luggage. I ignored Larry by walking past him to our awaiting vehicle.

Happy that it's a three row vehicle that way I could continue to ignore Larry as we head to the hotel that we will be staying in.

'Laurent', Larry called out my name from the back row seat. I chose to take the first row that way I could be the first one out and the first one able to check in before anyone else gets out.

'Laurent', Larry called out my name again but louder I once again chose to ignore him. Mean? maybe.

'God dammit Laurent stop ignoring me.' Larry yelled across the vehicle, but instead of answering him I chose to ignore him again.

Unfortunately Rubix tapped my shoulder and turned my head towards Larry's direction. Thankfully I had my ear buds in so Larry thought I was ignoring him because I was playing music and couldn't hear him.

Larry made the motion for me to take out one of the buds so he can tell me or ask me something. At first I wasn't going to do it but the hotel is still about an hour drive and I just couldn't deal with Larry yelling out my name the whole way irritating me and everyone else in the vehicle.

I pulled out one of the buds and waited for him to say or ask me something. Yet after about five minutes of no sound from him I placed the ear bud back in my ear and turned around facing the front of the vehicle ignoring him once again.

This time though I actually started playing my playlist that way unless someone taps my shoulder (like Rubix did earlier) I wont be able hear him.

Finally we reached the hotel I quickly got out of the vehicle and sprinted to the front desk and checked in.

I sprinted to the elevator and got on before anyone else got checked in. Reaching my floor I was happily walking towards my room, smiling that I was able to get checked in and at my room before having to deal with Larry.

Unfortunately I heard loud talking out in the hallway in front of my room. Reluctantly I opened my door to find Larry, Rubix and John standing in front of the room right next to mine.

I instantly knew Larry was next door to me which even after telling the management team we needed space they still put us right next to each other.

F**k my life...

I closed and locked my door ignoring whomever it was, but we all know who it was knocking on the door. I turned on my music and climbed onto of my bed hoping to get a decent night sleep.

Yes it's early but after the past few weeks I had back in Germany I really needed the sleep to try and regain my energy.

Normally Larry would be my recharge but I just really couldn't go to him willingly. It would show my weakness which is what he is hoping for.

A loud thunderous knock brought me out of my peaceful rest. I felt energized and light which meant I slept for a long time. I turned on my cellphone and seen the time read ten o'clock.

No wonder I feel more energized I slept for almost fifteen hours. I put on my sweats and answered the door to come face to face to a very angry Larry.

Without saying anything to him I opened the door wider letting him.

I know what you're thinking why you letting him Laurent? The answer is because if I didn't let him in while I got ready he would continue to stand at the door and knock.

Or he would begin to yell my name irritating all the other hotel guests, that's why I chose the lesser of annoyances.

Surprisingly Larry stayed in the living room not saying anything while I showered and got dressed so we can leave.

Once I was ready I grabbed my wallet, hotel key and cellphone and headed out the room. Larry quietly following behind me, something is up with him right now.

Even though I'm mad at him I still care because I love him and his is my brother.