33

Larry's POV:

I kept moaning his name after every kiss Laurent laid against my naked chest.

The voice in the back of my head kept telling me to stop him before it got to far but I couldn't find any words to stop what was happening or rather what was going to happen between us.

The only sound that kept coming out my mouth was moans of pleasure.

F**K I missed his mouth I thought to myself.

'Laurent' I moaned.

I was pleading to him but I wasn't sure what I was pleading for.

I felt Laurent's hand slip inside my boxers, cuffing my semi-hard c*ck, slowly strocking me while he kept kissing my bare chest and neck.

"Just relax baby". I heard Laurent say softly in between kisses.

I just nodded my head, closing my eyes and enjoyed what Laurent was doing to me.

The tingling sensation and the rush of heat, heating up my body was causing my moans to become louder.

Thank goodness our mami wasn't home. I thought to myself.

'Laurent'. I moaned breathlessly running my fingers through his afro, pulling him closer to me.

I needed to feel him closer, so close as if we were one.

'Laurent please'. I moaned

'F**K'...I growled

"Shh".

"Don't think".

"Just lay back and enjoy the feeling baby". Laurent moaned, whispered in my ear nibbling his way down my body from my ear to my heavily throbbing c*ck.

I closed my eyes again enjoying Laurent's assault on my body with his lips.

Goosebumps spreader across my skin.

My c*ck twitched and throbbed with need.

My eyes shot open and my body jolted with electricity the very moment I felt Laurent's lips on my c*ck.

I squirmed under him trying not to shove my aching c*ck deep down his throat.

'O F**K'...

'Laurent'. I moaned out whisperly.

'Please Laurent'. I moaned out begging for something more.

Laurent moaned around my c*ck plunging my c*ck deep in his throat.

'O Sh*t'. I growled out thrusting my hips up off the bed, causing my c*ck to hit the back of Laurent's throat.

'Laurent'.

'Imma'

'O Sh*t'.

'O F**K'.

'Laurent imma c*m'.

'F**K'...

Laurent held my hips, wrapping his hand around his c*ck strocking his c*ck slowly rhythmically in sync with my thrusting in his mouth.

Laurent increased his stocking around his c*ck causing me to see stars.

I moaned and growled with the systematical assault on our c*cks.

I growled loudly as I exploded inside Laurent's mouth.

'F**K'.

I growled out trying to catch my breath.

I truly have missed his mouth.

"Mmm". I heard Laurent say while he kissed and crawled up my body.

"I missed your taste". Laurent said seductively. I smiled at his comment.

'Laurent' I called out to him as he wrapped his arms around me bringing me close to his bare chest.

"Hmm". He answered sounding a little sleepy.

'I missed you too'. I whispered back.

I didn't know what or how to tell him that I wanted something more.

Don't get me wrong I still believe what we have done in the past and just did shouldn't keep happening but I cannot help craving him.

My body hums whenever we are close to each other. It doesn't matter if we are alone or in a crowd of people my body reacts on it's own when I am near Laurent and right now I want something more.

Something we haven't done in to long.

"I love you baby". I heard Laurent say barely above a whisper sighing afterwards.

I snuggled closer to him and whispered I loved him too.

I waited till Laurent fell asleep before getting out of bed.

No I am not leaving him. I am going to make us something to eat and then I am going to return the favor to Laurent.

I know he needs it as much as I needed him, but won't say anything because of me and the way I had acted but I will give him what his body craves.

I waited for about two hours before I finally had enough of watching Laurent sleep before I decided it was time to wake him up. But before I made this decision I called our mami to find out when she'll be home. Thank goodness it won't be till real late.

I cooked both Laurent and I dinner then made sure the house was locked up before heading back to our room. And after watching Laurent sleep peacefully for about two hours I decided to wake him up.

I stripped both Laurent and I from our boxers and quietly and gently spread Laurent's legs apart.

F**K he's a beautiful man. I thought as I stared at his semi-erect c*ck.

Slowly descending my mouth around his c*ck. I licked lightly and sensually while I stocked and played with his b*lls.

Laurent's breathing began to pick up. I smiled around his c*ck sucking and licking his c*ck head like it was a lollipop.

Taking Laurent deeper in my mouth, Laurent started moaning, calling out my name.

"O F**K". I heard Laurent moan out grabbing my afro, plunging his c*ck deeper down my throat.

"O Sh*t". Laurent growled out f*cking my mouth with his c*ck.

I plunged my fingers deep inside Laurent's perfectly pulsating heated hole causing him to groan out.

"Larry". He whispered moaned.

"Imma c*m". Laurent rushed out.

I finger f*cked him faster and deeper meeting his assault on my mouth.

Laurent growled out exploding in my mouth. I swallowed his salty sweet seed still f*cking his a$$.

"More Larry'. Laurent moaned out between breaths.

I pulled my fingers out of his beautiful hole replacing them with my throbbing c*ck.

Plunging deep inside him. I held his hips wrapping his legs around my waist. Thrusting dangerously slow in and out of him.

"Faster" Laurent whispered yelled out.

I smirked wrapping my hand around his still very erect c*ck strocking him in sync with my thrusts.

'O F**K'.

'Laurent'. I moaned picking up my pace.

"Larry baby imma c*m". Laurent moaned out. Fisting my afro. I hissed softly.

'Laurent'. I moaned out exploding inside him. Followed immediately by Laurent exploding in my hand and on our chests.

"O F**K"... Laurent said trying to catch his breath.

'Yeah'. I said agreeing with his outburst, also trying to catch my breath. After coming down from our climax we took a shower together.

After our shower we ate and then found our much needed sleep.