11

Larry's POV:

This trip to Japan sucked...

It sucked so f**king bad I couldn't find any fun even during the workshops.

Laurent ignored me more than usual and even with us fans around he still refused to touch me in any way.

A couple fans had noticed our distancing and even asked about it and at first I didn't answer but after a few other fans asked what was going on between Laurent and I, I just simply replied that we had, had a huge fight before coming to the workshop which in a way was true (but it just wasn't in Japan that we fought it was back in Germany) they just nodded.

They excepted my explanation thinking it was a simple fight it was a fight just not the kind of fight that they were probably thinking of.

This fight is an eternal battle we are having with ourselves and each other. More me than Laurent though as it seemed.

After the first workshop I was ready to pack my bags and head to Paris and let Laurent and Rubix run the workshop tomorrow.

No matter how much I wanted to I reluctantly stayed after all we only had one more night here before to heading home.

After making it back to the hotel and taking a shower I felt a little bit better especially after I came out the shower and seen Laurent sitting on my bed waiting for me.

With much effort I held myself from pouncing on him. F**k if he didn't look good freshly showered and in his grey sweats.

Those same damn grey zsweats he stopped wearing because we kept arguing about him showing to much of his self to us fans without realizing it.

I noticed, man did I notice and I wasn't the only one we seen a few comments on YouTube about Beasts Lil Beast (Lil Beast yea there is nothing Lil about him) being seen.

It pissed me off that Laurent didn't seem to even cared that others were able to see what was for my eyes only. If I would have done something like that all hell would have broken lose and afterwards Laurent would have punished me for my little stunt.

You would think his kind and gentle nature was who he really is but nope he is an a$$ with the cruelest of punishments set aside for those who f**k with him.

Even our friends has experienced some sort of punishment from Laurent when he's pissed off.

Laurent snapped his fingers in front of my face calling out my name successfully bringing me out of my memories. I smiled staring at him wondering if he knew what I was thinkin about.

It's weird how close we are. Some even call it Twinkinesis (@small pound from YouTube) or Twinconnection. Saying we have a rare and unique connection an unworldly connection even.

It is true we can feel real pain from the other and have a connection that even other twins have told us they don't even share between each other.

I'm not sure if it is because we have always been extremely close even as we got older or that we began to start a physical relationship in our early teen years or because even when we are fighting we still need to have some sort of physical contact with each other or we feel drained from lack of contact.

I hated at times to have the need to always be around Laurent just to function normally but recently I hate not being able to touch him, or him not touching me because of me and my selfishness.

As I got dressed I watched Laurent as he sat on my bed not saying a word. He too looked as lost as I feel but he hadn't said anything as of yet.

Once dressed Laurent finally asked if I wanted to head out to dinner with him, Rubix and John. At first I didn't want to go but quickly answered yes.

I grabbed my phone, wallet and my room key and headed out my hotel room. Wait, how the hell did Laurent get in my room?

'Laurent how did you get in my room'? I asked as we walked to the elevator to meet up with John and Rubix.

"I just told the front desk that I lost my key". He said nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders like it wasn't nothing.

'Really'? I asked him.

Of course we had done that a couple times in the past when we were actually set up in different rooms. We would use one room for our clothes and the other one we would sleep in that way no matter what it looked like we were both using our own rooms so no one would question why we would come out of either room.

He answered me by nodding his head as we got into the elevator. Inside was a little awkward with a couple fans wanting us to take selfies with them. The fans weren't awkward we were awkward towards each other.

After we took the pictures and the elevator stopped on the ground floor Laurent and I quickly got out and met both Rubix and John out front next to our awaiting vehicle.

The ride to the restaurant was filled with small and light conversation. It was pleasant. May be Japan won't be as bad as I thought well at least now that Laurent was talking to me.

The restaurant was about an hour drive from the hotel and once we arrived I couldn't wait to eat. I was hungry, starving actually.

Our waitress took us to our seats and began taking our orders which was okay with everyone except for me she was trying her hardest to get more than just Laurent's food order.

It took everything I had not to snatch her fake hair our her head and toss her aside. When Laurent and I were together and the same thing would happen Laurent would remind me he was mine but now he is free to do as he pleases.

I grumbled under my breath trying to calm the rage that was boiling inside me and sat back waiting to see how Laurent would handle someone clearly thirsty for his attention.

I'll admit I am to but I am his Larry I have a right to be thirsty for him, right?

To my surprise after the waitress came back with our order Laurent gave her no extra attention even when he ordered his food earlier. I smile inward knowing he wasn't interested.

Dinner was nice and the food was excellent and other than a few fans asking for selfies it went on uninterrupted by the annoying waitress until our check came and so did her phone number.

Rubix toom the number and asked Laurent if he was going to call her. Laurent said no he is taken and doesn't plan on being with anyone else while staring into my eyes🤔