6

After we met up and had dinner which Larry was late for but even at his lateness it still went extremely calm and peaceful making me wonder what Larry was up to.

The guy's and I kept our conversation light and airy enjoying the happy flow around the table.

Rubix would include Larry once in awhile in the conversation which Larry only gave short quick replies which made me keep wondering what his problem was.

The way he was acting I knew he was trying not to start a fight or argue with me about my absence from our room last night but at the time I did not care if he was mad or not.

Larry only ever gets mad at me if I do not give him all my attention. And up until maybe four months ago that's all I ever did. Thinking of ways to make him happy even though he has never done the same for me.

We sat and carried on conversating for an hour or so after we had already finished eating. It was nice and calm and we were just enjoying each other's company.

Besides no one was in a hurry to go back to their rooms quite yet. But after a large group came in the restaurant we decided to hit up a club for a few hours before heading back to our rooms.

Larry declined stating he had a headache and was not in the mood to hang out any longer. At first I wanted to go with him back to the hotel to make sure he was okay and would be okay but I chose not to.

After sending Larry back to the hotel the crew and I went to the club that was about seven blocks from the hotel.

We danced, took selfies with fans and just hung out. It was nice but being here without Larry dampened my mood, I hated that his absence dampened my mood but it did. I didn't show the guy's because I didn't want to ruin their fun.

Around one in the morning we started our way to the hotel. After saying our good night's to each other we all retired to our rooms.

The sight in front of me once I finished showering was one that I had not seen since we were last together and it was waking up my heartbreaking desires.

As much as I wanted to I could not stop  myself from staring at Larry's naked sleeping form on our shared bed.

F**k this is going to be a long restless night. Larry muffled moans brought me out of my daze. After I finished dressing in my grey sweats I left the room and chose to sleep on the uncomfortable tiny couch in the small living room.

Not sure how but I managed to get some sleep and I knew for a fact I fell asleep on the couch which looked more like a chair with my long legs hanging off the arm rest. But when I jolted awake from the warm breath on my neck I found myself in the bedroom cuddling up against Larry.

Not sure how I ended up in the room or the bed I immediately jumped out of the bed trying not to wake Larry up. My heart was beating erratically but once I looked down and found myself still wearing my grey sweats I began to calm down a little.

A loud knock on the door brought me out of my wondering mind. I knew it was the crew. We made plans to eat breakfast in restaurant downstairs. I tried waking up Larry but he just groan out turning his back towards me. So I wrote a note telling him where I was going and that I would bring him back something to eat and grabbed a t-shirt and left the room and met the guy's that were already seated.

I couldn't concentrate on the conversation that was flowing throughout the table. My mind kept going back to finding myself in the bed with Larry not knowing how I got there.

Did Larry pick me up and carry me to the room and placed me on the bed? Or did I walk in the room myself?

After everyone had eating we went our separate ways. The guys are going shopping and exploring the city while I ordered Larry breakfast and took it up back to our room.

I gave Larry his breakfast and went to the bathroom to shower quickly. Larry and I had a meeting and a workshop later this afternoon. The crew will meet up with us at the workshop later on today.

As I came out of the bathroom I noticed Larry was still on the bed slowly eating his food with the sheet barely wrapped around his lower region. And f**k if the sight of his gloriously smoothed naked body didn't wake up my lower region.

I ignored my desires to devour him and walked back into the bathroom to get dressed. I do not know what game Larry is playing but if he doesn't stop it won't end well for either of us...