4

I woke up from yet another damn dream of Larry and I which means Larry had sneaked into my room and slept in my bed again. That's the only time I have dreams of Larry and I's once happy past before Larry decided to destroy my happiness and our relationship.

After I came home last night looking for Larry and how I found him I called my manager and told them to postpone the meeting until later today. I told them I didn't feel well and wouldn't be able to sit through a three hour meeting of our upcoming schedules.

After I hung up the phone I took a much needed cold shower to calm my myself and my member down. Unfortunately while I was in the shower images of Larry leaning leisurely over the bathroom cabinet came flooding in my mind causing my member to twitch with need.

I wanted to forget the shower. Forget that Larry had broken my heart. Forget what had happened and just plunged my c**k in Larry's deep tight hole.

I wanted to hear him call out my name as I f**ked him like it was the last thing I needed to do. Well it actually was, but I knew I could not because of Larry no not because of him but because of myself. If I continued to only think of Larry's happiness I will lose what little of myself I have left.

Once I reminded myself and my c**k that we could never have Larry again I was finally able to chase my painfully strong release. Instead of going down to the kitchen to eat dinner that I am sure Larry prepared I stayed in my room just thinking of what I could have done to keep Larry, (like I have done over and over again in the last few months) but truth be told I wouldn't have been able to do anything.

After what felt like an eternity I was able to find sleep. Of course I heard my door open and close softly just like every other time he came into my room. I pretended to be asleep and ignored his radiating heat that rolled off of him.

His presence always comforted me but now it just hurts me. Every time I'm near him my skin feels like it was being pricked buy a million needles trying to burrow their way towards my heart.

That's why I avoided him as much as I could. When we had workshops I made sure to focus all my attention on my students. I even had someone else take care of the music.

When we had a meeting I made sure I sat on either the other side of the table or a few seats from him. During interviews we sat apart from each other and during our club appearances we had some of our crew with us making it easier for me to avoid him.

I knew that us fans and even our crew started noticing that something had happened between us. The comments are heartwarmingly heartbraking but in a good way.

My ringing phone brought me out of my thoughts which was much appreciated. Without looking at the caller I answered the phone and instantly regretted it.

Larry was on the other line asking me if I was ready or if he needed to cancel the meeting again. I answered him through gritted teeth.

This is our relationship now. Living in this stupidly over-sized house talking to each other over the phone.

Hanging up the phone I got dressed quickly an ran downstairs to meet a happily smiling Larry talking on the phone. Not caring much who it is he is talking to I walked out the house not waiting for his
a$$.

If you hadn't noticed I'm a little pissed off today. It happens every time Larry comes in my room to sleep in there for a few hours just to wake up and leave before I catch him.

I don't know if he knows that I know he comes in my room on the nights he is home or if he is hoping I wake up to catch him there. He is so selfish only ever thinking of his self.

Sitting in the car waiting for Larry to get in the car. I sat in the back seat texting a couple of our friends making plans to meet up with them after this meeting so we know which ones will be traveling with us to our workshops.

I knew Larry was going to bring the female that he has broken up with more times that even he has lost count. But that's okay I plan on also bringing someone along too.

Five damn hours and much arguing between Larry and I later we are finally done with the meeting. We drove to the restaurant where our crew is waiting for us. Unfortunately I was forced to sit next to Larry causing my body to heat up and react to him.

F**k this is going to be a long night.