28

Laurent's POV:

I was awake when I felt Larry climb into his bed and cuddled up against me, but I pretended to be asleep.

I have missed cuddling up against him. It was one of my favorite things to do, and I didn't know how long it would last so I just let Larry move me as close to him as possible.

Without thinking I whispered out his name not sure if I was dreaming that he was truly next to me. My body knew he was laying next to me but my heart and mind wasn't so sure.

I whispered out his name again before asking the one question I used to ask him every time we came back together after running off to one of our girlfits.

I simply asked if he still loved me. This is the first time I had asked if he still loved me instead of if he loves me. After everything I wasn't so sure he still loved me.

After my question I felt him stiffen next to me quickly before relaxing his self and then answering my question.

Honestly I knew in his own way he did loved me as his brother, but I wanted to know if he loved me, loved me like I loved him.

It took everything in me to not cry when he said forever. It was always the same answer from him and his simple answer not only hurt but calmed my heart a little.

I had waited for him to tell me he loves me forever, well forever. But neither one of us wanted to be the one to sit and talk out our issues.

True he tried at one point.

But so had I and both times we just brushed each other off.

I hate myself when I heard the pain in his voice when he said forever. I have never wanted to cause him pain no matter what not even when he caused me pain.

Larry pulled me as close to him as he could without laying me on top of him and kissed my temple and hair. I sighed relaxing in his arms.

I hadn't realized how much I needed to just be close to him until he wrapped me in his arms. I heard Larry mumble something in my hair, but in my sleepy state unfortunately I couldn't make out his words.

I felt another kiss on my temple before sleep pulled me back under deeply.

My dreams consist of Larry and I's happiness from our past.

His giggles when he was caught doing something naughty was one of my favorite sounds. Well that was when we were around others. But when we were alone together his moans, mews, grunts and groans was like a perfect melody to my ears, and my favorite sound.

As my dreams turned from happy to sexual I wasn't sure if it was a dream or reality. I was lost in my dreams I could swear I felt Larry's hand on my raging throbbing c**k stroking it ghostly.

I wasn't sure if I was moaning his name in my dream or reality but it felt real. And yes I know if it was reality I didn't want it to stop.

I know if it is reality I should stop him, but I just couldn't find the strength to decipher between reality and dream.

As I dreamt of Larry and I's sexcapades I groaned and moaned louder wishing to find my release.

My moans increased meeting every stroke of my c**k.

F**k I didn't want this to be a dream. But I didn't want it to be reality either.

I moaned out Larry's name just like any other time I dreamt of our past. At first I was afraid Larry heard me and would push me away, but I felt him do the opposite.

I felt Larry pulling me closer, kissing my temple and hair. Sighing as I exploded in the hand that was wrapped around my throbbing c**k.

F**k I heard someone mumble somewhere near me but again wasn't sure if it was in my dream or reality.

My explosion felt so real.

Was I really even dreaming?

What I felt couldn't have been just as dream.

Not sure how long I had slept for before a kiss to my temple woke me up.

'Laurent'. I heard Larry call out to me.

Slowly opening my eyes, I was startled at first but quickly got over it. I stared at Larry not sure how to take his staring.

Larry was just sitting at the foot of his bed staring at me.

Not blinking.

Not talking.

He's just staring at me.

Sh*t what if during my dream last night I actually moaned out Larry's name?

What if I truly exploded?

'Laurent'. Larry finally called my name. I stared at him a little nervously, not saying anything.

'Laurent, we need to talk'. Larry said. I nodded agreeing with him. We truly did need to talk, but first I needed food and a shower.

'Larry, after we eat and I shower'. I told him, not looking at him in the eyes. Larry nodded agreeing with me.

I let out a breathlessly sigh and got out of bed.

Sh*t I said softly.

It wasn't just a dream I truly exploded last night as I laid in Larry's arms.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

Sh*t

Sh*t

Sh*t...

How am I supposed to face him?

How am I supposed to face myself?

F**k...

I growled out climbing into the shower, not waiting for the water to warm up. I needed to cool down and try to figure out how I am going to face Larry after all we had done and said to each other, just for me to be weak and give into my desires while I dreamt of our past?

Not sure how long I was in the shower for. But a knock at the bathroom door brought me out of my useless thoughts.

'Laurent hurry up'. I heard Larry say. I didn't answer him verbally, but did turn off the water and quickly dried off. Wrapping the towel around my waist and exited the bathroom.

Larry wasn't in the room any longer which I was thankful for. As I gathered my clothes for today my mind went back to the thoughts I just had in the shower and all the questions that I currently do not have the answers for.

After dressing I walked out the bedroom and headed down stairs towards the kitchen where I was met with not just Larry, but also my mama and older sister.

I groaned quietly, but happily because I didn't have to talk to Larry right away which I was happy for.

Us four ate breakfast and made small talk till both mama and our sister excused themselves leaving Larry and I alone in the house.