46

**Mature Content Ahead**

Laurent's POV:

I woke up suddenly, panting heavily from the assault from Larry's warm, welcoming and constricting throat wrapped around my steel hard c*ck. I couldn't help but moan loudly the deeper my c*ck slid in and out of Larry's heavenly mouth.

I squirmed, wiggled and bucked my hips, unwordly begging, pleading for more.

"Larry".

"Please Larry".

"I F**K, Larry".

"I'm gonna c*m". I panted out heavily.

Larry continued his delicious assault on my c*ck, stopping just before I cam. I groaned and gritted causing Larry to chuckle as he climbed up my quivering body.

'You cannot c*m until you are deep inside me baby'. 'And remember we are at mami's house so you have to be more quiet'. He teasingly said, kissing me deeply almost desperately.

I laid on my back watching my c*ck disappearing inside Larry's already stretched and prepared beautiful plump
a$$. Groaning contently as Larry slid down my c*ck.

'O F**K'.

'Laurent'. Larry moaned rocking his hips back and forth.

"O F**K Larry, you feel so good". I moaned bucking my hips harder and faster.

'Shh baby, we don't want anyone to walk in here'. He moaned.

'Sh*t, baby' Larry moaned picking up his pace.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I moaned and panted as quiet as possible.

"O Sh*t".

"F**K".

"Larry I can't hold back anymore, I'm gonna c*m". I moaned in his ear, bucking feverishly in and out of him.

A knock on our bedroom door stopped either of us from c*mming.

'You boy's awake'? We heard mama ask us. I stilled underneath Larry wondering if he or rather I should answer.

'We just getting up mami'. 'We will be done in a minute'. Larry answered her nonchalantly as he rocked back and forth on me.

I gripped the sheets underneath me trying not to grip his hips and pound his a$$ as our mama stands outside our door.

Larry chuckled picking up his pace.

'You going to c*m for me baby'? Larry whispered in my ear breathlessly, teasingly. I smirked, wrapping my arms around him tightly picking up my pace, I began f**king his a$$ rapidly. Our bed started to creak slightly.

"Grab your c*ck Larry". "I want to watch you strock your c*ck while I f**k your a$$ until we both c*m". I said softly.

'Yes'.

"F**K Yes".

Larry and I moaned in unison as we cam.

'Should we shower together or separately'? Larry asked teasingly, kissing me softly.

"If we shower together, we both know we won't be leaving this room, and mama will be come back knocking on that door". I told him. I watched as Larry nodded his head agreeing with me.

'I'll shower first then, is that okay'? Larry said, asked.

"Yes baby". "Walk naked in and out of the bathroom". "I want to watch that plump
a$$ jiggle as you walk". I told him, slapping his a$$ softly, causing him to gasp, yet moan at the same time.

'No fair'. Larry said. 'Don't tease me baby, you won't be able to handle my payback'. Larry said wiggling his a$$ more. I just chuckled, watching him walk towards our shared bathroom.

Another knock was heard on the door while I was gathering my clothes for the day. I waited for another knock before slipping on a pair of shorts and answering the door.

I opened the door to see a couple of our crew members standing in the hallway.

"Yea"? I asked them.

'Where's Larry'? My sister asked as she walked towards the stairs.

"Larry's taking a shower''. I answered.

"As soon as he's out, he'll go to the kitchen while I shower". I told them, closing the door as the bathroom door opened.

I stood leaning on our bedroom door watching Larry walk out the bathroom with just a towel laying on his shoulders.

'You like what you see'? Larry asked me c*ckly. I nodded my head yes but not answering him. I walked up next to him wrapped my hand around his c*ck stroking him lightly.

'Laurent'. Larry moaned out, leaning into my touch. 

"Baby I need to shower". I whispered kissing his neck.

'Faster Laurent, please'. Larry moaned. His eyes closing as he bites his lip trying to quiet his moans. My c*ck began to twitch in my shorts.

Larry gripped my hand that's wrapped around his c*ck forcing me to stroke him faster.

'O sh*t'. Larry moans, his eyes fluttering open as he cam on both our hands.

"Looks like you need another shower baby". I told him chuckling.

'No I don't'. He said fake sternly.

After kissing Larry deeply I walk into our bathroom for a much need cold shower. It took a lot of talking to me, so that Larry could make me understand that he does love me and throughout the night and this morning, he showed me not just with his words but his passion.

I never thought we would be back to where we were a year ago but I'm happy we are.

Truth be told I'm still a little nervous and even a little scared that he will change out of nowhere, just like he did not that long ago, but instead of living in fear of him possibly changing his mind again I have decided to just enjoy his attention.

'Laurent'.

'Hey Laurent did you fall asleep in there's? I heard Larry's muffled voice ask me. I shook my head no even though he can't see me.

"No". I said.

"Why you ask"? I asked him.

'You've been in the shower for almost thirty minutes and mami keeps asking if you are coming down'. Larry said more clearly this time. He must have opened the door.

"I'm getting out now". I told him turning off the water. I hadn't even noticed I zoned out.

Grabbing a towel, wrapping it around my body I walked into our bedroom to find it empty. Larry must have gone back down stairs. I sighed drying off and getting dressed quickly.

'Finally'. I heard Larry say as soon as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled kissing my mama on her cheek and sat down next to Larry.

'What took so long'? My sister asked me. I shrugged not really answering her.

"I must've zoned out". I told her, smiling up at Larry.

Today's gonna be a good day. I thought to myself as I stared at Larry's twinkling eyes.