Tiktoks and Girlfriends- Team

Y/N POV

"Team bonding in Chris and Y/N's room!!" Pinoe yells during dinner. I groan wanting to relax after today's intense training. Christen just laughs at me and pats my head.

"Can we please just watch a movie? Something relaxing?" I question knowing we are going to the exact opposite.

"No can do kiddio." Kelley says as she walks by ruffling my hair. I grumble and lean my head on Christen's shoulder.

After dinner everyone files into Christen and I's room. I end up between Christen and Tobin, both of them happen to be my team moms. I snuggle into Christens side while she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Alright everybody, we're playing truth or dare!" Sonnet exclaims while clapping her hands excitedly. I groan along with some of the veterans.

"Why can't we watch a movie." I whine.

"Because that's boring Y/N." Pinoe deadpans while rolling her eyes.

"Anyways! Since Y/N is complaining the most, she should go first." Kelley says with a mischievous grin. I groan for what fells like the 100th time in an hour.

"Fine."

"Okay, Y/N. Truth or dare?" Lindsey questions.

"Dare." I say catching them off guard. Kelley and Sonnett smirk at each other while I internally cuss myself out for choosing dare.

"Ok Y/N you have to let us go through your phone for the next 5 minuets." Kelley says.

"Fine, but you can't look at my messages or photos." I say from my spot snuggled into Christen. Handing my phone over while Mal sets a timer on her phone.

"Okay, let's see what first?" Lindsey questions.

"Ooh tiktok!" Kelley says. My eyes widen I completely forgot about tiktok.

"Wait, no!" I yell as I scramble to get my phone back from Kelley, only for her to pull back with a smirk and open the app. My outburst peaks everyone's interest, including my team mom, some moving so they can see my phone.

Christen gives me that mom look and shrink into Tobin's side, who's giggling at my predicament.

"Why are you so against them going on your tiktok?" Christen challenges.

My tiktok account is like my finsta but on tiktok. There are videos of me doing dances that Christen will loose her shit over, videos of parties, and most importantly that's where I post the videos of my girlfriend.

"No reason." I manage to squeak out.

"Oh my god, Y/N you actually post on here?!" Rose yells as I glare at her. Christen gets up and goes over to the group of teammates surrounding your phone.

"Omg Y/N! These dances are not appropriate!" Christen yells while others look at me with shock. If possible I sink farther into Tobin, who is now laughing her ass off.

"Can you teach us that?!" The youngins ask excitedly but quickly loose that excitement when they receive a glare from Christen.

"Dude how many parties do you go to?" Mal asks.

Kelley scrolls to another video and when I hear the audio I cringe knowing exactly which tiktok that is.

"Don't watch that!" I yell trying to grab my phone once again but this time Christen gets it before I do. Her eyes widen as she watches while Kelley is dying of laughter only to be silenced by Alex slapping her in the back of the head.

Christen quickly switches to another video which happens to be my girlfriend, I sigh as I close my eyes. God could this night get any worse? I then hear multiple gasps.

"You have a girlfriend?!" Sonnett screams

"WHAT?!" Others who aren't watching my phone scream, including Tobin. I open my eyes and see all of my teammates staring at me with shocked expressions, but the one that stands out the most is the glare of the unmistakable Christen Press.

"Surprise?" I say nervously.

"I can't help you hear kiddio you have some explaining to do." Tobin shakes her head as I look at her for help. Ali is the first one to recover from her shock.

"How long have you've been in a relationship?" She ask gently. The next to recover from their shock is Becky.

"What's her name?" She asks with a smile.

"We've been together for 2 years, almost 3, and her name is Ellie." I say smiling as I think of my girlfriend, but my smile is quickly gone when Kelley gasps.

"2 years?!" She shrieks and I just nod.

"How come you didn't tell us?" Sam asks.

"I was scared of losing you guys. When I introduced my parents to Ellie, it was the day I came out, and the last time I saw them." I say looking down at my hands.

"As soon as she left my parents disowned me. Luckily I was in college and had my dorm to go back to, they didn't even call when I was called up. I thought they would at least reach out, but I was wrong." I feel someone wipe a tear I didn't even know fell. I look up and see Christen with a soft smile on her face.

"Hey look at me, we love you no matter what." Christen states firmly.

"Yeah kid, I mean most of us here are gay or bi." Kelley says. Some of the team nodding along.

"I know it was just the fear of being disowned again, I can't go through that again." I say as Christen pulls me into a hug.

"We aren't going anywhere, you're stuck with us." Soon everyone joins in on our hug and it becomes it a big group hug.

"We aren't done talking about that dance you were doing Y/N." Christen says and I chuckle.

"I wouldn't expect anything less."

****

THE END