Sneaking Out- Preath

"Y/N! You have to come to the party tonight!" Your friend, Hannah says.

"Dude you know my moms would never let me go to a party," you say lacing up your cleats.

"Besides, I'm leaving soon and I need to focus on my play, not parties." You add, referring to the U-17 World Cup Camp you were called up for.

"That's exactly why you should come! So we can celebrate!!" She exclaims waving her hands around excitedly.

"Fine, I'll talk to them." You give in.

****

The more time you had to think about the party tonight, the more you wanted to go. So, here you were trying to convince your mothers to let you go to a party.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?" You ask after your Mom, Christen,
quickly shot the idea of you going to a party down.

"Y/N, you're 16. You don't need to be out getting drunk at a random persons house." She states.

"They aren't a random person. I know them!" You exclaim.

"Plus, it's just going to be a few people." You add.

"Y/N, I understand that you want to attend this party but we just don't feel comfortable allowing you to go," your Mama, Tobin, says.

"You guys always want me to learn and grow. This is a great learning experience!" You counter but one look from Christen quickly shuts you up.

"Ugh! So not fair!" You groan and storm off to your room.

You understand your parents hesitancy, but you don't think anything bad could happen. 

After telling Hannah what your parents said, she suggested you just sneak out.

"Are you crazy?!" You whisper shout into the phone.

"You're trying to get me killed, like they will kill and bring me back to life just to do it again."

"It's worth a try! Plus your bedroom is on the first floor all you have to do is go out the window." She exclaims as if it's the easiest task in the world.

"Okay, but if I get caught I'm bringing you down with me."

"See you at the party!" She says excitedly.

You throw your phone on your bed and head to your closet to decide what to wear. You decide on a blue dress and air forces.

"Y/N, dinner!" You hear Tobin yell.

You quickly change out of your dress and into some sweats and a tank top, and head to the kitchen.

"We know you're upset that we said no to going to the party, but we just want you to be safe. Anything can could happen," Tobin says as she places your plate in front of you.

"And you're leaving soon for the U-17s World Cup and we want you focused for that." Christen adds.

"I understand moms, it's fine," you say eating your food.

"The Carrasco's are coming over for a bonfire tonight, just a heads up." You nod.

Once you're finished you excuse yourself to your room where you start getting ready for the party.

As you're doing your make-up there is a knock on your door, "Carrasco's are here, come say hi!" Christen says from the other side of the door.

"I'll be out in a second, mom!" Luckily you hadn't gotten dressed yet, so the adults shouldn't be too suspicious.