When are we gonna talk about - Remus!

For Sirius, it felt good to be back. As much as he liked Brussels, home would always be Colorado. Not much had changed in the 6 years he was gone, certainly the country club was exactly how he remembered it.

"A little rusty, eh son?" Sirius' father, Orion, grabbed his shoulder and shook it for good measure. "Before you left you were coming in 70 strokes. Up to 92 now; you've lost your edge."

Sirius smiled and shook his head as he climbed back into the golf cart. His father's friend Monty shared his ride while his father took a cart with two other friends, Preston and McMahon. "You played just fine, Sirius." Monty patted his knee as they were carted back to the clubhouse. "Your brother, now that kid can golf."

"You're just glad you didn't come in last for once."

Monty scoffed. "I told your father time and time again that I'm just here for the drinks. I don't give a rats ass about my score on the green."

"Monty, come on," that was McMahon calling him when they arrived at the club house, "leave Sirius be, he just got back."

"Yes, alright," he groaned as he hobbled off the cart, "Kennedy," that was McMahon's first name, though only a select few called him that, "I thought I told you to call ahead for our drinks to be ready," Sirius caught the front end of their conversation as he waited for his father to tip the caddies and make his way to the entrance.

Orion smiled at him and looped his arm over Sirius' shoulders. "It sure is good to have you back, kid."

"It's good to be back," they sat down at the bar his father next to him on the end and Preston on his other side. Monty and McMahon were a few seats down from Preston, "when are we gonna talk about-"

"Remus!" Orion called, effectively cutting Sirius off. The young man behind the bar smiled at them.

"Mr. Black, welcome back. On the rocks?"

Orion nodded, "same for my son, eh Sirius?"

"Ah, sure- yes. That would be great."

Remus look up at him through his lashes as he poured a second drink. His amber eyes showed through dark lashes. "Sirius?" He said with a hint of hesitation. "Welcome to Sentry."

"Thank-" Sirius started, only to be cut off by Preston.

"Remus," his tone was more clipped, "I thought we talked about this," he sloshed his martini glass, "I'd like extra dry."

Sirius noticed a flush on Remus' neck. "Yes, sorry Mr. Mansfield," Remus took the mis-made drink from Preston without looking at the man and quickly remade it. He seemed to relax a little as he chatted with McMahon and Monty. He rounded again on Preston. "How's that one, Mr. Mansfield?" He asked as he wrung his hands in the towel tucked in his apron.

"Much better, thank you."

Remus smiled softly and nodded once. "Can I get you anything else."

"Not right now." Preston gazed at him until Remus looked up and met his eye and Remus nodded again.

He came back to where Sirius was sitting with his father. "So, Sirius, or would you prefer to be called Mr. Black?" Remus adverted his gaze again.

"Sirius is good," when Remus looked up, Sirius smiled at him.

"This your first time on the course?"

Orion wrapped his arm around Sirius' shoulders again, "first time in 6 years. But trust me, Sirius used to out golf each of us."

"Ah, that would explain why I haven't seen you around before. Are you here visiting family?"

"Actually-" Sirius started, only to be cut off again.