Chapter 2 Strange Dreams

Justin's POV
OK so for the past 3 to 4 years every few months I've been having these strange dreams about this beautiful mystery girl, I don't know who she is, and at first I thought it was a coincidence, but when I dreamt about her a 2nd time I wondered if she was a symbol of Selena's beauty. She was just so beautiful and mysterious. I have been with Selena now for quite sometime now, and I couldn't be happier, but this girl, is she real or just in my head. The first time I had a dream about her she was supposed to be my very best friend, this confused me because not once have I ever met this girl in my life, and yet here I was dreaming about a girl that I didn't even know. The next time that I dreamt of her it was the same thing, but Selena was her friend too. Then a few months later another dream about this same girl, no matter how many times I dream of this girl when I wake up I always end up remembering everything, except the girl's name. Who is this girl? The next few dreams I had of her were really long and she had powers and all these siblings and all these horrible problems and I just keep saving her, I become her friend and so do the others after the dream I had that my friends were in I asked them if they've been having those dreams, they all said yes. I wonder if they're these mystery girl's dreams?

Back to My POV

Tossing and turning all night I've been having these odd dreams about Justin and all my other idols like Usher L.A. Reed Justin Selena Cody Shealeigh Miley Demi the rest of Justin's family and his crew Like Ryan and Kenny Alison and Scooter Taylor Katy and a whole bunch of other people having powers and a bunch of my friends as my siblings and being famous for acting and singing. The only thing I don't understand is my parents being abusive when they aren't in real life. These odd dreams that are just gonna add now to my odd dream journal. Sometimes I wonder if all these other people ever dream about their fans or ever have the same dreams when they're all in it together? Well best not worry about it right now I mean I'm gonna right about these dreams later, but it's not like I'll ever see these people in real life so why bother thinking about them other then what they are..... Just dreams.... Dreams I wish would just come true.

Justin's POV

So the first couple times that I had dreams about this girl I went to my mom and Scooter and asked them what they thought about these strange dreams my mom just shrugged and kissed my forehead telling me not to think about them too much, and when I asked Scooter he told me it was all in my head and that I was just crazy and he didn't want to hear anything more on the subject. "Justin" He'd say.... "It's all in your head man now focus and I don't want to hear anything more about this girl." So I guess that was it, and at first when I told the gang about these dreams Selena was both confused and irritated she was mad. She had asked me how I could possibly be thinking about other girls and wanted to speak nothing more of the subject, but then I said.... "Selena I don't even know who this girl is maybe she's just a symbol of your beauty?" She looked at me an eyebrow raised and arms crossed as if to ask that, that was really what I had just came up with, then I gave her a beautiful famous Justin Bieber smile all my fans swoon over and she laughed at me playfully rapping her arms around me hugging me and messing up my hair as I tried to fix it, she then laughed at me kissing my cheek. "You missed" I said smirking my Justin smile all the girls know mean I'm up to no good she rolled her eyes and planted a strawberry flavored kiss on my lips swat her hair and skipped away from me. Later when everyone started having these dreams everyone finally believed that I wasn't crazy.

We all went on about our daily lives after that and for 3 months I had no follow up dreams of this mystery girl. So I didn't worry about them, but that never stopped me from thinking about her wanting to some day find and meet this strange, but awesome sounding mystery girl.

My POV
After a few months I stopped having dreams about Justin and the gang, but not for too long, they always ended with us dating in the end, but I was happy Justin had Selena they deserved each other, yes I loved Justin, but then again so do other girls, but sometimes I wish I really could meet him and be friends with everyone and a small part of me hopped he would break up with Selena so that at least a couple of my dreams came true even if not all of it ever did, not that I'd ever actually meet them for real, but something inside of me hopped I would, but for now I wouldn't let it bother me and let them just be what they should be.... Dreams.