Chapter 19 Never let you go

It's a couple years later, the relationship couldn't be going any better. We are both so very happy. Everyone loves me, and Jazmyn hasn't been a 3rd wheel, his fans are over joyed that we're together. So what comes next? What happens when you love you're best friend and want to have them in your life forever more?

Well you do exactly that. Justin was on tour, Jazmyn and him and his mother and my own had been talking about this for a while now, I know idea what was going on. Ok so Farrah's not here right? Is she hanging out with the others? Yeah why?

Well as we all know Farrah and I couldn't happier, and there's no way, I want to live without her, so I'm not going to. What are you saying? I'm saying exactly that I want to marry her. OMG this is such great news! My plan is do it in front of everyone on stage, right after one less lonely girl, and after that's done keep her there, make sure I can everyone quite first, give a speech, get down on one knee and purpose, kiss her in front of everyone, have the monitor say she said yes on it, everyone will cheer, she'll be in happy tears, then sing "Never let you go."

Then we can start planning for the wedding. Oh good for you, you have a great little plan, oh where did the time go, you're both so grown up. Well the concerts tonight so I have a lot of work to do before then. Jazz make sure the others keep Farrah distracted I want you to come with me and help me do this.

Oh boy! You're lucky you have me. To the mall! The Mall?! To get the ring silly goose. So they went off. The others kept me distracted. Hello Justin, Jazmyn how may we help you today? Hello Jenna, I'm here to get a very special ring for my girlfriend.

Didn't you already get her a promise ring a couple years ago? Yes, but I'm here for the big one. Oh boy you mean for a proposal! He gives her my ring measurements, and picks out a ring. Oh I bet she'll love it. I know she will.  Thank you so much. Bye.

To the florist! Hello Justin, what can I do for you today? Hello Hannah, I need a dozen purple roses. What's the special occasion? He's proposing to his girlfriend tonight at the concert! Oh is he now? Yep sure am. Well she's very lucky to have you. Thanks Hannah. Well here you go. Thanks Hannah you're the best, well see ya later.

To the tux shop! Fine. Hello Justin how may we be of an assistance? I need a tux. What color would you like? Got anything blue? Right this way. Ah! Here we are one blue tux  for the J man. What's going on tonight that's so special. I'm gonna ask Farrah to marry me in front of the whole concert. Well ain't she lucky.

Yeah, thanks Tony I owe you one. Good luck. Thanks see ya around. Flowers, tux, ring, am I missing anything Jazmyn? No I don't think so. Great let's go home and get ready for tonight.

Meanwhile....

Ok so the concerts tonight, I can't believe he plans on proposing to her! Hey Selena, girls? Yeah? This might sound silly to think about, but if I ever get married, will all the girls Jazmyn included be my brides maids? And the boys be my best men?

OMG! Yes! We'd love to. Hey uh, Justin has something special planned for the concert and wants you to dress nice, so how about we'll go to the mall all us girls and get you a special dress and when we come back do your hair up all nice. Ok? Ok.

So we did. This is the dress, (see external link) they had me use. Geez ladies, this beautiful, but you act like Justin's planning on asking me to marry him or something like that. Well wouldn't you want him to? Of course I would, but he's my best friend, we're only just dating, I don't think he'd ever actually ask me to marry him. Why not? IDK, because I'm just me, and he's famous.

Looks are deceiving lady. Now lets go home get ready for the concert and do you're hair up real nice. So we did like this (see below). Seriously guys, it's not like I'm getting married this is just a concert, isn't this a little much? Just wait until after one less lonely girl, you're in for heck of a surprise. Then came the concert. He did 

Oh sorry Farrah stay here for a sec. Hey could you all just get quite for sec? I promise this will only take a min. Farrah, you're my BFF and I'm so glad I met you. Yes we lost connection for a few years, but my sister helped me find you again, and then we moved here, it's almost as if it was fate for us to be together.

Now we're dating, and after tonight I hope to be something more. All the audience *Gasped* as he handed me the flowers first, ripped away his top clothes with the tux underneath, my eyes started to water with tears as I covered my mouth, I was so happy.

Farrah I love you so much, and nothing would make me happier if you would be mine forever so will make me the happiest man on earth and marry me, he said getting down on one knee proposing. OMG! YES! He kissed me and everyone cheered.

The she said yes part showed up on the screen. Then to close the show after that he sang 

I was engaged to my BFF after that we went out to celebrate and now we plan to get married on my next birthday. I'll be turning 22 then, even though I'll be 19 on my next real birthday. This story is coming to end, mainly because I don't have any more ideas for this story.

But before we end my last chapter is about the wedding. So stay tuned for a very special chapter of The Actual Dream Come True.