Chapter 18 Operation distraction is a go

Then the next thing I knew it was the very next day. Justin woke his sister first, so that he could tell her his plan to keep me distracted for the day, while Justin set up a surprise for me, the romantic kind of course. His plan was to be all romantic, tux, flowers, special dinner, promise ring, esc.

Today I was wearing  (outfit 1) Justin was already up, putting his plan to action. His car was gone, we had the limo, and the guest house all to ourselves . Come on Farrah get up, get up. Why? The two of us are gonna go out and do stuff, while Justin works.

Work? What's he working on? You'll find out later, but for now, we're gonna have a lot of fun. I mean we will we just need to first go get you a fancy dress. Why? I hate dressing up?! I also hate shopping! Cause we're gonna go to a fancy dinner tonight, before you get to see what Justin's been working on, he wanted to bring us to a special dinner.

By us I mean you. Will you come with me though? Why? He's your boyfriend? I'm nervous, I've never been on a date with my celeb crush before. Oh come on you guys were like friends before all that, just pretend you're out to dinner with your BFF. If I went out to dinner with my BFF, I wouldn't be crushing on him/or her since most of my friends are he's, first of all, second, if I was I'd be able to dress however I wanted.

Fine then pretend, he had a plus one only to a premier, or special event to attend, and you had to dress up. Fine, I'll go with you to the mall first, but after we get a dress, a style of the dress I like, not some princessy froo, froo girly thing, we get to do whatever I want. Fine name it anything you want, just please come on.

So she dragged me to the mall to pick out a fancy dress, and this (outfit 2) is the dress I decided to wear. It was long and black and sparkly.  Wow you look beautiful. I told you, my choice. So we got the dress, we played at an old arcade for a while, I took my bow and arrows and we went to shooting range, we took horse back riding lessons, we went to a recording booth and did a little bit of singing, we went and did a little bit of laser tag, and few rounds of bowling.

Meanwhile.....

While we had been out doing that Justin was out doing his stuff. He wrote a song for me (We're gonna have to do a little bit of pretending, for later, cause the song, I'm using is "You and I.") He went and got himself a (tux). It was purple in color. Ok Tux check. Um, can't really do this next part without a person here with me, but Jazmyn has her class ring adjustments, from school. So I'll just text Jazmyn and ask her for her finger size, and I'll just make the adjustments myself. That way it's not too big or too small.

Justin: hey jazz
Jazmyn: so how is everything going bro
Justin: um I kind of need your help with something
Jazmyn: I'm already helping you, what do you need
Justin: what's your ring size
Jazmyn: omg your not omg you are ahhhhhh your getting her a promise ring
Justin: Jazzy please the sizes
Jazmyn: fine remember she likes winter colors and creepy gothic stuff she loves blue and purple
Justin: k thanks love ya sis bye
Jazmyn: love you too bro bye

Ok great I'll just go to the jewelry store and get it fitted for her. Hello sir how may I help you today? I need to do a ring fitting for my girlfriend. Here is the size arrangements. Ok which kind would you like? How about something like this. It was silver with a blue circle gem in the middle.  Looks perfect. I'm sure she'll love it. I hope so thanks bye have a nice day. You too Justin I'm sure Farrah will love it.

Huh she must've seen the news. Ok good. He went and got flowers (they were purple in color) well that's done I need to get home and get ready. Back with Jazmyn and I we were helping me get ready. I'll meet you guys at dinner Justin should be there soon he's meeting us there. You should get in the limo now though your ready to go. I already put the dinner place in the GPS it will drive you there text me when you get there.

Ok I will. When I finally got there I texted her.
Me: Jazz where are you?
Jazz: oh I'm so sorry girly but I'm actually not joining you Justin has a surprise for you
Me: You traitor :p
Jazz: sorry not sorry :p lol have fun and remember be yourself Justin's your bff stop being nervous geez :p
Me: fine bye

I walked out of the limo and saw such a beautiful beach late night beach romantic dinner for two. Then suddenly Justin showed up. Well sir you clean up nice. Thanks, you look, I have no words. I feel stupid, I said laughing nervously blushing. Farrah your so beautiful. Thank you. These are for you. He said handing me the roses. Their beautiful.

Not as beautiful as you my princess. Oh Justin please stop? Why? I love you, he says suddenly sliding something cold and metal on my finger. Omg Justin is this a promise ring?! It's beautiful, thank you. I said hugging him. He pull out a guitar and started singing 

oh Justin, I said starting to tear up. He stroked my hair rubbing away my tears. Don't cry sweetheart. He leaned in and kissed me, it was like sparks were suddenly flying.