Chapter 15 This is my manager, manager this is my girlfriend

When we got home, we went to go make it official to his mom, and my my family. At first my family was kind of worried about this, but his mom, and Jazmyn convinced them all otherwise. If you'd like to know what I'm talking about, well, it was a surprise for me too, when we were on our way home we stopped outside his house, and he took my hands, and asked me to be his girlfriend.

I of course said yes, and we had a quick, but passionate kiss on the lips. It felt like fireworks, it felt so magical. It was my first kiss, which made me happy, cause he's my celeb crush and all, not that Justin can ever find out of course. Once we told our parents, the hard part was coming next we'd have to tell Scooter, Justin's Manager.

Not that we didn't think he wouldn't approve, but Justin is a very busy guy the problem would be, everything else around us interfering. Why else do you think I said yes?! I knew what I was getting myself into, if I'm lucky I'll even meet his friends and my other celeb idols. Not only that, but I'd complete my goal of somehow becoming famous.

But baby steps, let's talk to Scooter first, then talk about that. As if Justin could read my mind, the first thing out his mouth was. Hey now that we're a couple, he said squeezing my hand gently kissing my cheek, slapping his hat over me, taking a quick pic, to of course post later. We need to tell Scooter, and the others.

I'm sure you're just dying to meet the gang. Well I wouldn't say DYING, but yeah Justin, I'd love to meet the others. Then it's settled, this weekend we'll pack you all up, and take you to L.A. to meet him. Why can't he come here to meet me?

Well I mean he could, I guess, but that leaves having to see everyone else, maybe go sight seeing, maybe fly up to Canada and meet the rest of my friends and family. Sure Justin I'd love that. Then let's go pack. Right now? But Tomorrow's a whole new week, why are packing now?

So that we can get to L.A. from school, almost exactly right away after school on Friday. Ok, fine. A few hrs. later and we were ready to go, with Pattie being able to watch and take care of us, while we were all over the place this weekend, my parents had no problem with me leaving for the weekend.

Go ahead take her, it will be fun. Good luck. Finally Friday did come and I was so excited, since we hadn't announced to the world yet, we couldn't be all lovey dovy at school. However having Justin as a boyfriend had it's perks, and you know all that cool stuff.

You might think I'm dating him just for that, but we did after all start out as friends, hey he found me first, not vise versa. Remember?! So as I was saying, I was so excited for after school today, I could hardly wait. As we left the school, a jet flew down to the parking lot, to take us to L.A. hey you did mean now as in right now didn't you Justin?

Yeah I meant it literally. It was a fun ride there, all four of us on our way to L.A. waiting for Justin to come off the plane or oh excuse me privet jet. Luckily it didn't take long to find and meet Scooter, and his crew, because they were already there waiting for Justin to show up.

Hello Scooter it's nice to see you, it's been what a few good weeks away from home. Hey Justin, what's up buddy? Give me some. I laughed as the boys did their little guy stuff. But you know I really wish I hadn't cause after that, Justin came to grab me and introduce me to his whole crew.

Scooter Alison, Ryan, Kenny, other crew members (That I forget the names of), I'd like to introduce to you my new girlfriend Farrah. Farrah this is the crew, oh so you're the mystery girl Justin's been going on and on about for countless weeks months and years. It's nice to meet you.

You must be Scooter. No sorry, this is Ryan, I'm Scooter, let me say, we've heard so much about you. Yeah, Justin talks about you all the time. don't ya little brother? Ryan, please not helping. Little brother? Yeah, Ryan's kind of like the brother I never had.

An older one anyways. Well it's nice to meet you all. Nice work, so lunch sometime yeah? Yeah that would be awesome, now if you'll excuse us, we have unpacking to get to. Bye everyone it was so nice meeting you. Come on Farrah the limo's waiting. Ooh.

We finally made it back to the crib where we were staying we unpacked, and got settled. Well someone seemed to have gotten along well with the other members of my crew? What can I say people love me. Yep, but not as much as I love you. Aw I love you too Justin.

Say it. Say what? When we were at the ice cream shop a few weeks ago you said I was your something, and my little sister. Were you gonna say celeb crush? Maybe I was maybe I wasn't. I guess you won't ever find out, and ha I never said never anywhere in my words, so you can't play that card.

Wow. I know, I'm awesome. Uh huh, ok. Whatever you say. Well you already know my answer so why do I have to even say anything? Good point, tomorrow we're all packed, we have a busy day tomorrow. Ok well this was fun and all, but it's late let's go to sleep goodnight Justin. Good night sweet dreams Farrah.