Chapter 7 Meeting the family

Oh you guys, I can't wait for you to meet my family. We can't wait either. Jazmyn what is so funny? She had been trying to keep herself from laughing for some time now. It's nothing Farrah, well I mean it is something but, it's a surprise. Oh I do love surprises, most of the time anyways. Oh trust me you'll love this surprise for sure. Oh Jazmyn, say is it only you here isn't your mother here somewhere? Yes but, we'll see her in a little while. Oh, ok. Mom dad siblings? Yes? I have met a new friend. So we see? What is your name new friend? My name is Jazmyn Bieber it's nice to meet you. Well then it's very nice to meet you too. *A few Mins. later and Jazmyn and I had convinced my family that all those bad things everyone had heard about Justin were all just rumors. (Since I choose to believe that they all really are and I try my best to see the good in people no matter how bad people say they are) Ok we'll give him a chance we hope you both know what you're doing. Yes daddy.

Jazmyn giggles and quickly tries to hide her laughter, but she can't. Jazmyn what is so funny?! I smirk watching her jump when I suddenly raised my voice. Come with me I want to show you your surprise. Without me saying a word she took her hand and grasped mine rather tightly I might add, and dragged me away laughing and running through the very crowded airport. Where are you taking me? I asked nervously but, also laughing. You see all those screaming girls crowded around? Yes? That's where I'm taking you. From a distance I could've sworn I saw her that I saw Pattie. Is that? My mom? Yes, yes it is. OMG! She laughed at me and giggled at my amazement. Mom! Jazmyn called with me behind her. Jazmyn whose that you've got there? The one and only, girl of our dreams! OMG Jazmyn how did you find her? We sat on the plane together and until our house is finished she said her family would let us all stay there and they all love Justin now! She took my hands and jumped up and down with me in excitement.

So Jazzy, what is this surprise you have for me? Well my mom was only part of it, those girls are surrounding the other part. I looked back at Pattie and saw her roll her eyes laughing at her daughter's excitement. Remember when you were friends with my brother? Yes? Well remember when you lost connection for a while? Yes? Well never fear, you shall see him again! Jazmyn?! Oh Jazmyn I could us some help here! Jazzy?! Excuse me ladies Jazmyn Bieber coming through don't make me get Kenny! They all part like the red sea, Justin takes a deep breath and goes to hug his sister. Thanks Jazmyn you saved me. Oh Justin don't be so dramatic! Justin? I whisper ask. Shh.

Jazmyn says directed at me. Jazmyn who are you hiding behind your back? Is it another fan? Of sorts! Jazmyn, Justin says with an evil smirk and an eyebrow tilted at her, Jazzy if you don't show me who you have I'll.... You'll what? Justin you'll what? I'll just have to tickle you if you don't and, you don't want that Jazmyn! Fine low and behold the girl you've searching for, Farrah and bada bing bada boom you're reunited again. OMG we both shouted in excitement hugging each other. I can't believe I'm meeting you in real life?! Me neither BTW you're more beautiful in real life and I can't wait for you to meet the gang or meet your family or go and visit your house.

Me neither Justin, but slow down take a deep breath and now, you and your mom get to meet the rest of my family. *A few Mins. later they finally met my family.* So what now? Well we just moved here and.... And you need a place to stay while your house is being built. Yes Farrah has told us all about this. So you don't mind? A friend of my daughter is always welcome at our house. We have an extra room in the basement with 3 beds. That's great thank you so much Mr. K. Justin said shaking my dad's hand. Ha-ha please call me David and this is my wife Stacey. It's nice to meet you both, and who would these 2 little children be? My annoying little siblings. Ha I know how that goes I'm sorry Farrah. Hey you watch it, Jazmyn whispered evilly in his ear, just like the threat you tried to pull on me I can easily do the same back to you. Geez Jazzy I was kidding, Justin said in mock defense his skin going pale as it lost all color for a split sec.

The 2 of us giggled at her brother's reaction, both of knowing exactly what she meant by that. I kept the thought in the back of my mind to save for later, in case I'd need it later. Who knows it was possible that I would?! I can be so evil sometimes, well, my dad said, we don't have enough room for all of us so, do you have a way of getting around? IDK the crew's back in L.A. for now. Not a problem, wait I had a thought my parents in front 2 people in the middle 3 to 4 in back, we could squeeze 4 in back, what was going on?

Dad? What's going on we have enough room in back to squeeze 4 if needed. That's ok how about whoever wants to come in here comes in here and whose ever left gets into another mood of transportation? 1 parent 2 to 3 teens? Really thanks mom and dad, I said hugging them tightly. How are we getting home? Another way of transportation? Oh the other 3 said together, looking at me with happy cheerful faces. What? I asked. Farrah, Justin said lying a hand on my shoulder, have you ever been in a, limo before? He asked as he whispered the last part in my ear as my jaw dropped in happy shockness. A li-..... I asked before he covered my mouth so that I wouldn't sound so surprised out loud making my siblings jealous as he smirked evilly....

Cliff hanger :p Tune in tomorrow, so later today since it's really 1:30am when I finished this chapter, to read Chapter 8 "Home Again"

Please, don't forget to heart comment or like please and thank you, love you lovelies! *mwah* Blowing kisses to readers. :)