Chapter 5 Connections

OMG is this really happening?! I gotta respond somehow, but I don't really know if it's him.
Mysterygirl626: Hi, so you say your Justin Bieber so tell me something he would only know.
Justin: Ok, oh I know just the thing, your dreams.

Mysterygirl626: What about my dreams?

Justin: Me and the Whole gang have had the same dreams about you and I can't get you out of my head, plus it's driving my manger crazy that we have no idea who you are, and BTW your singing's not as bad as you think, I think it was super cool how you just sang my song "Never say Never"!
Mysterygirl626: Hm? Go on!
Justin: What are you doing?
Mysterygirl626: Trying to figure out how to pull up the chat thing and also trying to scan your words for lies.
Justin: Ha - ha sorry to disappoint but you won't find lies I am who I say I am, as for the chat thing do you want just words or video, because I can do that.
Mysterygirl626: Hm? Well alright but, just words.
Justin: You really don't trust me do you?
Mysterygirl626: Sorry but, you do have a history of not being trusted.
@ Justin Bieber: Then in that case, I'm just gonna video chat it.

*Beep, beep, beep* *Beep, beep, beep*
Fine!
OMG it is you!
Wow you're more beautiful face to screen then in my dreams.
Oh you, stop it. I have to say you do too though.
What is your name knowing you actually believe it's me?
My name is Farrah.
Farrah? What a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady.
Justin Stop.
So when can I meet you in real life?
Real life?!
Oh Justin I don't know if I ever will ever meet any of you.
Just believe Farrah.
How about for now we'll just do what we're doing now.
Fine alright so be it.
Well I should go I'll talk to you later Justin Bye.

And with that we had connection with each other, at least for the time being, but with Justin and the others distracted with their lives we barely ever had time for each other and we sort of forgot about one another I was only 14 then and the next time we'd ever have anything to do with each other might not had been very soon we'd be older then we'd be 17 years old not even knowing it was the other we had been talking to. His sister would grow up beautiful and somehow 14 well anything can happen in a story, and that's what I want I wanted to make sure he found me but, at the same time I didn't want to get in the way of his career.

Justin's POV
So I just met the girl from my dreams, and at first she didn't believe it was really me, so I showed her my face on her screen and she freaked out. I was kind of freaking out too but, I just found the girl I was looking for I know I told Scooter I'd stop and I know Farrah said to just keep things the way they were but, I'm not going to I just, I gotta find her I want to make her dreams come true as much as I can, and if she wants to be famous for acting and singing, which she's amazing at BTW, then so be it, if she wants to meet the gang and have us all be friends, then so be it. I'd make it happen, no matter what. For now though I'll just focus on my career, but I'm never gonna not try to find her, no matter how long it takes, no matter what I have to do, her dreams will come true. For the longest time I wouldn't have any connection with her because of how busy I'll be, but some day hopefully I'll meet her and not on a screen but face to face, someday hopefully soon.