Chapter 6 NYC for a wedding and a BIG move and the flight

So It's been 3 years since I've had any connection with Justin and I never met any of the others but, everything was how it was before I was a part of their lives. I'm in NYC for my uncle's wedding it's the weekend of Valentine's Day, now this whole weekend actually happened until on the way back. On the way back is when I even got the idea of this story, but all of the rest was real. I had a great time while I was there and it was fun, but the adventure of the weekend doesn't start until we're on our way back. At the same time back in L.A. Justin and his family we're moving.

WE'RE MOVING?! Both siblings asked Jazmyn Bieber is all grown up now she's about 14 years old but she looks like a super model she's tall with tan like skin and long red-brown hair and dark brown eyes, at least in my story that's what she looks like. Somehow the two of us are 17 but, his sister is 14. None of them were happy about it., moving that is. Where are we even moving? If anyone's wondering about his brother he lives with his dad. Kansas. Kansas?! Mom are you kidding us?! No Justin I'm not, and this will be good for both of you you'll see you'll like it there and I promise after this is our permanent home. I promise Justin. That's what you said last time!

This time is different Justin now I've already began packing we move this weekend. This weekend?! Why didn't you tell us earlier?! I'm sorry you guys really I am, Justin did you ever figure out where that one girl lives? Before he could answer Jazmyn jumped up and yelled.... He has been searching for her forever, but I'm pretty sure he's given up. Jazzy?! Justin is this true? Uh.... Of course it is mom she's the reason he and Selena broke up! No it's not! Me and Selena broke up because we didn't have the same feelings for each other anymore it just wasn't working out! If you say so. Jazmyn?! Stop it right now young lady! Honestly you two, UG!

*3 days later after the 1st plane ride back*
Both plains have stopped to dock in Atlanta and everyone was getting on the plane to Kansas.
Now boarding the plain for Kansas City, the flight attendant lady side over the intercom. That's us. Come you guys. Justin come on! I'm coming.

Yes we're almost home, finally! When we get on the plane there of course as usual is no room for me and I sit by the far window in the aisle I'm assigned by myself.

Ah Justin and Jazmyn Bieber welcome aboard. Thanks but, please don't say our real names over the intercom. Say Jason McCann instead. Ok. Attention everybody Jason McCann will be joining our flight this evening, and everyone have a wonderful flight. Thank you. No problem Justin. I was plugged into my phone it was a two space flight Justin and his mom were behind us and Jazmyn was sitting next to me. We had both been plugged in to our phones on airplane mood of course. So we had no idea the other was there, that was until my phone decided to die on me. I had started singing Justin Bieber songs I knew to the only parts of different songs I knew and I thought I was singing quietly enough but, Jazmyn heard me and looked up from her phone.

Jazmyn: Justin?! Justin wake up!
Justin: Huh? What's up Jazzy?
Jazmyn: This girl next to me pale short brown hair dark brown eyes and she's singing your songs.
Justin: Jazmyn please....
Jazmyn: Justin I'm not kidding, do you have Farrah's cell phone number?
Justin: No but, I think I can get off of the chat log.

They ended they're texting convo and Jazmyn looked over at me smiling. Hello, she said. I turned to her looked her up and down and said hello back, then continued quietly singing. I know you're singing and I know that you're singing very quietly but, you still sound good. Thanks I said jumping a little bit hair going into my face as I left it there. She giggled brushing it away. What's your name? Um it's Farrah what's yours? My name's Jazmyn. Nice to meet you Jazmyn. Did you say your name was Farrah? Yes why?

She nodded her head and continued, my brother has been looking for a girl with that name. Oh and who might your brother be? Um.... Jason McCann. Ok that name sounds familiar but, there's no way that's his real name I happened to read a fan fiction story about that and found out it was Justin Bieber. Oh good you know my brother. Well know is stretching it I haven't spoken to him in years. It is a shame though that Selena and Justin broke up though. Yes I suppose it is. Just so you know he's not dating anyone and you're always on his mind. Justin gives his sisters chair a light kick.

A text on her phone comes up.
Justin: Jazmyn?!
Oh that must be him.
Jazmyn: What do you want Justin.
Justin: Is it her?
Jazmyn: Find out yourself, did you find her number?!
Justin: Yes I just texted her.

You have one new text message....
How can I get service when my phone is on plane mood?
Answer it.
OMG it's Justin.

Justin: Hey beautiful sorry it took me so long to get connected again I finally have some free time.
Me: It's no problem really Justin.
Justin: Farrah it's not ok let me make it up to you.
Me: Fine but, not right now I'm on an airplane.
Justin: I know not right now I've been trying to find you and I think I might just have.
Me: That makes no sense Justin.
Justin: I know.
Me: So where are you moving to?
Justin: Kansas.
Me: Odd I live there too.
Justin: Well at least we'll already know some one. Our new house is out in OC's hometown.
Me: Really we live there too?!
Justin: That's weird.
Me: You know what else is weird? My phone had completely died on me so it must have decided it knew you were gonna text me. (IDK just go with it)
Justin: That is weird and our house needs to be rebuilt so right now we might need at a hotel.
Me: No way not gonna happen when you get here I'll just use some new technology to give my family only good things about you so that you could stay with us.
Justin: Thanks Farrah that would be great.
Me: You know what's funny? Our old neighbor's that just moved away some people broke down that house and are in the process of creating another one.
Justin: No way not possible.
Me: You don't think?
Justin: Nah! Well talk to you later miss you.
Me: Same I can't wait to have some real friends my other friends sort of disappeared off the face of the Earth but, no big deal. Well see ya bye.

Thoughts: This is too funny she doesn't know I'm behind her, this gonna be fun! She's in for a heck of a huge surprise when we get off of this plane I can't wait to meet the rest of the family.