Chapter 16 Starting to meet the gang one by one

Farrah it's a pleasure to finally meet you. I hope you got our flowers. Oh yes thank you so very much for those, but you didn't have to do that. It was something I really wanted to do, besides Justin doesn't shut up about you. So I've been told.

No one would let either of the children speak, but really what was there for them to say? Jazmyn had nothing she wanted to say, and every time Justin tried to say something he got interrupted and couldn't stop blushing. I've come to believe that Scooter was doing it all on purpose too.

Ok this was nice, and unexpected of everyone being here, but can I have my friend back please? Justin said pulling my arm. You mean girlfriend? Oh they know what I meant, now you and Jazmyn let's go! Where are we going? It's a surprise.

Justin? Oh come on follow me, into the limo we go. Ladies first. *Ug* fine. Where are we going? Well I want to go around and introduce all my friends to you, so it will be a while until then, so sit back relax, and enjoy the ride. If I "enjoy" the ride, I'm gonna fall asleep, I'm exhausted. Then by all means rest. No way!

Why not? Cause I struggle falling asleep anywhere that isn't my own room, you know that Justin. Well then pretend you're in your room and that my lap is your bed and that my arm is your blanket and rest a bit. I'm getting the feeling you just want me to sleep on you.

Never mind we're here anyways. See that didn't take long. Where are we? You tell me, I'm gonna test you to look at your surroundings and tell me what you see that looks familiar to you. I looked out the window and saw a familiar car. No way!

Are we really at Usher's? Yes we are. Good very good, have you done your research? Not unless you count dreams and movies and other fan fiction as research. Ok, ok come on guys let;'s get out of the car. So we did. Stay there. What are you doing?

He's expecting me. Why? They'll all be expecting us, I talked to them earlier while you were at school and set the whole thing up. You're ridiculous, you know that?! He ignored my question and knocked on the door. I could hear footsteps coming to the door.

Justin my man. Usher my man. They did there little silly guy things. until what seemed like forever and he finally introduced us. Usher you know my sister. Jazmyn you remember Usher. This is my girlfriend..... Farrah it's nice to meet you.

Usher said walking up to shaking my hand and then pulling me into a bro hug. Which I most certainly didn't decline, it was always fun just to be one of the guys. First dream check. 2nd dream check. Meeting the gang was # 3 being my crush's girlfriend was actually # 4 and being famous for acting and singing would come later. So #1 meeting Justin #2 was being just one of the guys and we have all the other one's.

This really was nothing more than a dream come true. Come in come in. Yeah ok. So we did. We hung out for a while until Justin decided we were leaving to go to the next person's house. This is gonna be a while to get through all these people, and the chapters are gonna be super short for while. Mostly to add suspense and surprise to see who he's gonna take me to next so stay tuned for the next chapter.