Chapter 9 She has no clue and how was school

Justin's POV
OMG this is just too funny she has no clue that we're gonna be her new neighbors I really want to tell her but I know I can't. My mom told me not to, then again when do I ever do what I'm told, but it will be so funny to see the look on her face when she finds out. LOL! They're all at school now and tomorrow Jazmyn and I will go to her school tomorrow and I can't wait to surprise her this is gonna be so rich! She's gonna kill me for surprising her like this, but she'll be happy, besides if she'd try and kill me the worst thing that would happen to me would be.... Well there'd be a lot of laughter let's just put it that way. Gosh I wonder what she's up to at school.

My POV
Ug 1st hour of the day Monday morning 8:00am Math, well I mean the teacher she's nice and it's an easy enough class except the stuff we're doing now, it's kind of hard and boring I'm so bad at math I'm never gonna use anything they teach us in real life so why do I need to know it?! After I'm done working/ can't focus anymore on my work I pull out my journal and my phone I love to write down my dreams in it and I need my phone to have a guide line of the story I'm writhing about, I just wish my folder wasn't falling apart, AGAIN! I seriously need a new one. I carry the thing everywhere I go and there are so many papers in it I'm just glad I thought ahead and numbered them, because if I hadn't I'd be my klutzy little self and tripped and then my papers would've been everywhere and be all messed up and stuff. 1st hour ends and I'm off to choir now, Today I have singing lessons for the 1st half, all the girls in our class except for me are super negative and always complain about every little thing that we do. I'm the only positive person that never complains in class and I'm really pretty sure the girls are getting sick and tired of my positivity. When that class ends I go to resource and I do whatever homework I didn't finish because I'm too afraid to bring homework home, because the last time I brought homework home voluntarily was when I was still friends with my now arch enemy whose a grade older than me. I'm afraid if I bring home homework that's due the following day he's suddenly going to appear again in my life and I don't need drama! Which actually brings me to my next hour of the day theater class where right now we're doing children's theater in class, this is my favorite class of my day, and I'm always sad when it has to come to an end. 5th hour US History class and lunch 3rd period or whatever, I always eat my lunch during class so that when I actually go to class I can type pieces of my journal in my previous resource teacher's class. When I go back, I don't know why I even bother going back to class because we only have like 12 or so minuets of class left by then anyways and all they ever do is the teacher plays on the fifa soccer with some of our star soccer players in class and then we just sit and watch or do whatever we want until the bell has rung to go to our next class, which for me is English, the hour of the day I hate the most, the hour of the day where I say, at least the day's almost over and I have play practice after this. Then my last hour of the day is Student Nature class where we get to take care of animals and stuff. Then at the end of the day Justin calls me at 3:00pm sharp, my mom must've told them when I get out of school and so he called me.

Phone convo
Farrah? Hi it's Justin.
I know.
Right?
School just ended what do you want?
I know do you want me to come pick you up?
Um.... I say biting my lip running to an empty practice room.... The thing is everyone except for me knows that Justin and his family are gonna be moving in next to us including the school and even though I'm not popular or whatever in the least bit everyone still helps me keep these secrets from Justin, as far as he knows almost all the dreams we've been having none of it is true not a single bit, except you know the part where I want to be famous for acting and singing and that I love him and how I want him and his friends to be my friends, where all gonna pretend no one hates him, so if anyone had heard me say Justin people would run up to be all happy and stuff, but he didn't know I could actually act or sing and I didn't know he was gonna be going to our school, he had to be have some disguise and nickname so people wouldn't recognize him all my teachers knew about my secrets and I didn't have to follow the rules I got to wear hats and hoodies and sunglasses all inside like he would get to during practice we locked the doors so that no one that wasn't part of our Bully Plays after school couldn't get in or out of our small theater room where we did practice. I wasn't about to let him know my secrets if her wanted to know he was gonna either have to force it out someway or just find out himself I hoped for the 2nd. Actually I hoped he'd never find out, but that wasn't going to be possible.

Um..... No! I said, I have something until at least 530 or 6 my mom can just pick me up later. What kind of stuff? Huh? I'm sorry Justin my phone is about to die I'm gonna lose you bye!
Today I was at least lucky we weren't doing our sad one that I was the main character of. After play practice ended I had to use my friend Hannah's phone.... Hannah ironically enough was the sister of the guy who was my arch enemy, but I mean the rest of his family was really nice and stuff. I called home and my mom forgot her cell so Justin answered it.

Hello?
Uh.... Hi?
I just about wanted to die and or scream, Justin where is mom, but I didn't because then bad things would've happened as in I'd be trampled alive and asked a bunch of questions all about him. I didn't want that. So I just said, uh hey where's my mom?
He told me my mom his mom and his sister went shopping after dropping my brother at baseball practice and my sister at dance practice and had left her phone at home. I face palmed and he heard me and I could tell somehow he was evil smirking on the other end....
Do you need someone to pick you up?
No I'm sure I can have my friend drop me off, I asked but she couldn't.... Dang it! Um actually....
You do don't you?!
Oh just shut up and come pick me up you jerk!
He laughed into the phone and said he's be right there....
I was worried he'd show up but that people would see him, but smart little Justin thought ahead he was one step ahead of me in his car to come pick me up after putting the address of the school into his car and with ice cream my mom said I was probably gonna want some like I always do and she told him what I wanted which was an Mnm ice cream from McDonald's and he decided that was a good plan to him and got himself one too.
When he came to pick me up I was so happy to see him and with ice cream I was more happy about that part though I was so hungry. It was actually best if he had picked me up because what if he hadn't been in disguise when he came out to greet me to make sure I got home alright and that Hannah saw him she'd go crazy just like everyone else. I didn't need that!

I love you so much thank you for picking me up how'd you know I'd want this?! I asked reaching for it. He laughed and tired to me make me think it was his and then told me his was kidding and how my mom told him I was gonna want it and got one for himself. It didn't take very long to get home.

Justin's POV
So I just got off the phone the 1st time with Farrah and she totally hung up on me her mom said when I went to pick her up later when they we gone, or if they had been gone when she asked to be picked up. I thought her mom had a great idea on the ice cream and when she called to have someone pick her up I couldn't stop teasing her I was waiting for her to slip up and call me by my name, but I didn't want to be mean or killed so I left that to her to make her own mistakes she would kill me if I made her purposely get her to say my name. I wasn't gonna do that. it would be funny yes, but mean and stuff and I didn't want to do that, so I didn't, her eyes couldn't have gotten any bigger when she saw me with ice cream and later that night I swear she couldn't stop smiling. I was gonna get to surprise her tomorrow at school. Well better get some rest and I know everyone but her knows about me coming I mean her and the other students I was gonna need a disguise and I had the perfect one. She didn't know anything about this. She was clueless! She was still hiding stuff from me though and I'm gonna find out what it is one way or another.